Will the Discovery Cove Dolphin Swim package let you feed them?

fantasy08

Original Poster
I just brought a ticket to Discovery Cove with Dolphin Swim with 14 day unlimited admission to Seaworld and Aquatica. I go in December on a Sunday. It's part of my ten day Disney,Seaworld,Universal vacation. What I most want to do is feed the dolphins with my swim. I didn't see it in the description, but if we get to swim and kiss their little noses shouldn't we be able to feed them to?

If not should I get the Seaworld's Dolphin Encounter plus feeding package for $45. This way I have a reservation to do so.

Or is this overkill since my Discovery Cove dolphin swim WILL let me feed them?

I read that Seaworld lets you feed them for $7.00 dollars in a place called Dolphin Cove,but you have to be there first thing in the morning to do it or you won't get to. Should I just wait to feed them here?

Also I want pictures with the dolphins and their description said a professional photographer will do it since we aren't allowed phones in. Will these pictures be cheaper then Discovery Cove's almost $200 dollar picture package?

I want to add Discovery Cove Seaventure to my package. It would be done on my dolphin swim reservation day,but after I'm had my fun with them. How is Seaventure?

Jon81uk

I've never done the dolphin swim, but I think you can buy single photos on the day if you don't want a package, remember it is a theme park and expect prices accordingly!.

Google for blog posts about Discovery Cove there are loads of reviews around. I just had a Google and one blog says you do feed the dolphins as part of the experience.

We didn't pay for the dolphin swim as it personally didn't interest me, but we had a great day at Discovery Cove, feeding the birds is fun, you can relax in the lazy river (we missed them the first time but there are pool noodle floats near the start) or the pool. Swimming with the fish is perfect too. The food is pretty good and you can get lots of snacks and alcoholic drinks all day.

joanna71985

When I did the swim last Oct, we didn't feed them during the swim

As for SW, the only way to feed the dolphins is to do either the up-close tour or the encounter

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom