Will SSE be open for the 25th

hijinx

I know the rough re-open date is on or about 11/13, however anyone know if they may sot open on 10/1? Wishful thinking...

EPCOT.nut

It would have been great for them to time the re-opening to the 25th party! But these things take a lot of planning - maybe if our Celebration 25 crew could have gotten involved... :lol:

Upvote 0

jedimaster1227

It would have been great for them to time the re-opening to the 25th party! But these things take a lot of planning - maybe if our Celebration 25 crew could have gotten involved... :lol:

Of all of the things I could have forgotten! :hammer:

I guess that surprise "Marshmallow Roast Round the Wand Bonfire Meet" just isn't good enough for you all! :hammer:

Upvote 0

EPCOT.nut

Of all of the things I could have forgotten! :hammer:

I guess that surprise "Marshmallow Roast Round the Wand Bonfire Meet" just isn't good enough for you all! :hammer:

:lol::lol::lol: We are in for the total program! Soooo excited!

Hey! Did you get my sis added to my party? (Do I sound a little stressed about that? :eek:)

Upvote 0

EPCOT.nut

That I did. We are glad to have her joining us! :wave:

OH I am so very relieved. Thank you so much for letting me know. She was born in 1982 and EPCOT is very much her park. :)

I see you have all this Jedi stuff going on....do you have the 2 Star Wars vinyl albums? I mean ESB and the Star Wars double album?

(Sorry for the thread drift but I was just curious...)

Upvote 0

jedimaster1227

OH I am so very relieved. Thank you so much for letting me know. She was born in 1982 and EPCOT is very much her park. :)

I see you have all this Jedi stuff going on....do you have the 2 Star Wars vinyl albums? I mean ESB and the Star Wars double album?

(Sorry for the thread drift but I was just curious...)

I have a bunch of CDs, movies (every release in the US, I have), action figures (from when I was really young) and plenty more.

Upvote 0

EPCOT.nut

The albums are very cool. I have had them for many years - and I am not a Star Wars fan, per se, I just like Sci Fi. If you would like them, PM me your address and I will send them to you. They need a new home - and it would be a good Thanks for all your work on Celebration 25.

Upvote 0

jedimaster1227

The albums are very cool. I have had them for many years - and I am not a Star Wars fan, per se, I just like Sci Fi. If you would like them, PM me your address and I will send them to you. They need a new home - and it would be a good Thanks for all your work on Celebration 25.

I want to thank you for this kind offer, but truth be told, just being a part of this event is reward enough for me... And the fact that I have no more space left in my room, I would be afraid that they would be damaged or lost in the strange place that is my room. I'm boxing up all of my Star Wars stuff this year so I can redo my room to relate to movies and theme parks. My upcoming Celebration 25 collage will be the first framed Disney item on my wall since I bought my Tomorrowland poster! I really do appreciate this gracious offer, but I think they will be more meaningful in a few years when the new releases of the films are put out- nostalgia and all! :animwink:

Upvote 0

marine1

ok i dont want to sound like a complete idiot but

what is this sse thing and what does it stand for whats the full name of it. im new cant you tell lol.

Upvote 0

EPCOT.nut

Boxing it all up! *looks shocked*
The most action these albums have seen is the kind that only an open-out double album can see at a party. :ROFLOL::dazzle: And that's sadly a thing of the past.
Unless we are going to have a post-Celebration 25 party? :lol:

Upvote 0

jedimaster1227

what is this sse thing and what does it stand for whats the full name of it. im new cant you tell lol.

Spaceship Earth. :wave:

Boxing it all up! *looks shocked*
The most action these albums have seen is the kind that only an open-out double album can see at a party. :ROFLOL::dazzle: And that's sadly a thing of the past.
Unless we are going to have a post-Celebration 25 party? :lol:

I know Jenn and I have spoken briefly about the possibility of doing some sort of annual Epcot anniversary meet... I'm gunna wait to see how this one goes before I start planning any future meets, but seeing how well this event has done so far, I've got a positive outlook on the idea. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom