Will record breaking Jurassic World push IOA expansion?

neoshinok

I still want to take the facility tour with this guy

_1400530256.jpg

JordanNite

The Jurassic area in the park is still well done.

Few alterations/improvements maybe to do something with the flying ride they have there - in Singapore adults can ride, but at Orlando you have to a child on it.

Furthermore they could push the boat out on a proper eating establishment - the current restaurant serving quick food there is in a massive building and is quite frankly dog food.

prfctlyximprct

Ummm, so I don't know who I am posting on the Universal forums but PLEASE dear Universal Orlando.. please expand and encompass Jurassic World into your park!

Just saw the movie last night, and AMAZING. I want to sit in a hamster ball and have Jimmy Fallon explain dinosaurs to me. PLEASE.

Margaritaville, Starbucks, Pandora.. I saw you all. I would so be the guy saving my two margaritas while dinos attacked.

:)

Disneyhead'71

Ummm, so I don't know who I am posting on the Universal forums but PLEASE dear Universal Orlando.. please expand and encompass Jurassic World into your park!

Just saw the movie last night, and AMAZING. I want to sit in a hamster ball and have Jimmy Fallon explain dinosaurs to me. PLEASE.

Margaritaville, Starbucks, Pandora.. I saw you all. I would so be the guy saving my two margaritas while dinos attacked.

The "save the margaritas" guy is a cameo by Jimmy Buffet.

tribbleorlfl

I think Kong and Jurassic blend well together. I don't think it's a waste of space. Of course and attraction can be great or bad doesn't matter what it's based on.
Why? Because they both are jungle islands and Kong fights dinosaurs? In my opinion, this is the same weak, tenuous themeing that's giving us Frozen in EPCOT. Frankly, after Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley, I expect more from UO.

Furthermore, I'm not commenting on the attraction itself. It sounds like an interesting concept and it certainly has hype going for it. What I'm questioning is the use of the KK IP and short changing an existing IP and area of the park that arguably has greater interest in the GP.

Animaniac93-98

Why? Because they both are jungle islands and Kong fights dinosaurs? In my opinion, this is the same weak, tenuous themeing that's giving us Frozen in EPCOT. Frankly, after Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley, I expect more from UO.

Universal pushed the JP gates further back to make a distinction between Skull Island and Jurassic Park. Where does it state they're marketing both as being in the same themed area?

JordanNite

Furthermore, I'm not commenting on the attraction itself. It sounds like an interesting concept and it certainly has hype going for it. What I'm questioning is the use of the KK IP and short changing an existing IP and area of the park that arguably has greater interest in the GP.

Silliest post i've read on here in a long time.

Universal are giving us a new E-ticket attraction and your complaining about themeing?!

danpam1024

I saw the margarita guy too LOL! Frankly, I would've done the same thing! Do they have the land for a gyro ride? you'd have to have a LOT of spheres- with only 2 people being able to ride, the wait would be ridiculous.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom