Will POC gift shop be open during rehab??

peter11435

I have heard it will be closed. Don't worry POTC merchandise can be purchased at a number of WDW locations. I have seen it at DTD, the Emporium, and Caribbean Beach to name a few.

MissM

Not all of it unfortunately. At least in MK that is. Some of the Pirate stuff (clothes, toys, etc.) isn't available on Main Street. You can find a few playset things at the Tink Shop but a lot of the PotC shirts are only in their gift shop. It's one of the few places that has items not readily available everywhere else in the park.
-m

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Based on these replies, sounds like the gift shop should be left open. Besides, it is a cool gift shop.

MissM

I don't know the name of it, but it's actually in the Pleasure Island side. It's a small little shop tucked in on the right-hand side when you're heading into PI from the other DTD side. It's got a lot of the PotC shop stuff in it but not as much as the PotC store itself.
-m

MissM

everestcrash said:
PLAZA DEL SOL CARIBEBAZAAR That is the name of the gift shop at Pirates
Yeah but there's a Pirates theme store in Pleasure Island as well. I don't recall the name of it and I'm not having luck finding it unfortunately. But I've been in there before so I know it exists! ;)
-m

MissM

DonaldDoleWhip said:
The name of the store is Reel Finds. It is located on Pleasure Island and is close to 8TRAX and the cigar shop.
Yup! That's the one. Just didn't realize that's what it was called. Must not have renamed it from a previous incarnation. (Didn't it used to be where they did the music recording stuff? Hrm...)

Anyway, that's the one!
-m

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom