will my DD age be a problem

M2DD's

Original Poster
We are getting the free dinning with our package this year.We had the dinning package last year and we relized that the kids meals were small portions for my six year old .So when we booked our package this year we asked to upgrade my DD from a six yr to 10yr So she get adult meals.(this would also give her more choices)The CM talked to her boss and said that it was fine we just had to upgrade her ticket price(which was only 37$ for 10 days w/tax)So they changed her age in their computer.Now I'm starting to wonder if will have problems at check in and the TS meals because she does not look 10.We are not cheating the system.We told them what we are planning on doing and we also paid for her to be an adult.So has anyone eles done this and had a problem?
laura
P.S I called back to make sure this was o.k and they said it was,she said there is not difference than a 2yr upgrading to 3 to get the DDP.

Nemo14

It shouldn't be a problem at all - it would be different if she were 12 and you were trying to pay for a 6 year-old instead.

Kristi Kay

I don't think you should have a problem....if anyone questions, just explain to them what you've done and maybe keep a recipt on you....

slappy magoo

SECURITY!!!!

:D

This would probably be unnecessary, but I'd try to talk to someone at Guest Services who's in a management position, confirm it again and politely ask for his/her name. This way, if any servers or resturant managers balk at the situation, you can say "well, I arranged this with John Doe in Guest Services, his CM # (if they have such a thing) is 6 and 7/8ths, and he assured me it shouldn't be an issue." The fact that you would go through that effort should quell most other CMs in the restaurants.

If you want to try a pre-emptive strike, make ADRs for one Signature Dining Experience. Anticipate one table service place giving you grief for the situation, and pay for that meal out of pocket. Use that extra credit for your signature dining.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom