Will make avatars and wallpapers for members!

Maria

Originally posted by MKingdom25

Hey the_ceo_at_wdw, a question on the first avatar you sent.. Who is the lady on the far left? Is she part of the attraction or show area? Its not bad or anything I am just curious.

Yeah, Ceo, who is she?? Any relative? :veryconfu :animwink:

The_CEO

I know.. Im just hoping i can do more WALLPAPERs for ppl.. ALso.. DId i mention Jaylenofan makes.. WONDERFUl Avatars:):)

~ jstin/..

jaylenofan86

Original Poster
Thanks!:D Ya, been a little slow with the wallpapers. Anyway, the IJ wallpaper I made, I liked it so much, I put it on my computer! Everyone that looks at it loves it!

The_CEO

OO thats a pushy subject for me.. Since ive never had the ching ching to stay there... lol.. I dunno any thing about it. I cant find any picas. Ask Jay!@
:)

~ justin...

mej

I have NO idea how you do these "technical" things - it has taken me over an hour to work out put a skin on my Winamp "thing"! (I can't tell you what the skin is as it's not politically correct to mention UK Pop Idol on this board!!) I would love a personalised Rafiki avatar and Lion King Wallpaper, if anyone had the time to help?

Disney4648

Couldsomeone , pleas emake me a star wars avatra with the words Star Tours, with a picture of Tatooineor some birght planet please...maybe even a start ship.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom