Will Disney's Hollywood Studios Shrink Again Between Now and the Time the Future Expansions Open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pam Hates Penguins

Original Poster
I am really stunned this past month of how so much has closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios, and how much the park has shrunk for the future expansions. Will anything else close between now, and the time the future expansions open?

roj2323

You must remember that a theme park is a very complex business and in the case of Disney parks every park and every department within a park is run as a separate business and as such there are thousands of cogs in the wheel that make the park successful.

On a temporary basis yes it will shrink from time to time. The thing is even if you ignore the new lands on the way the other areas of the park that are open to guest still need maintenance and evolutions of park offerings will still take place.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I am really stunned this past month of how so much has closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios, and how much the park has shrunk for the future expansions. Will anything else close between now, and the time the future expansions open?

I would think at least one more thing on the Toy Story Land side of the park would have to close to allow them to connect TSL to the hub. This would probably be One Man's Dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom