Will Disney help me?

Skylinecar1982

I am staying at the All-Star Movies resort for one day then I am going to the AKL for the next 4 nights. My question is will Disney transfer my bags to the AKL?

The reason I ask is because it will be my GF and I. She has no idea that we will be staying at the AKL(when I asked where she most wanted to stay she said there but thinks its too expensive.). I kind of told her we will be jumping around between the value resorts during our stay. I thought it would make her not completely unpack. Is there anyway for me to get her without her figuring it out til the last second?

I was thinking and this depends on if Disney will move the bags for me to the AKL. I would arrange everything with the front desk upon arrival then, I was going to get her up for the day as normal and have breakfast there then go to the parks for the day. Before we leave for the parks I sneak away and go over everything with the front desk. When it comes toward the end of the day I tell her "I heard there's a nice casual place to have dinner at AKL" We then go there and I pick up the room keys while I find away to sneak away from dinner. I then tell her the man/woman at the front desk told me there is a great place on the (whatever floor we are staying at) that we can view animals.

Does anyone have any suggestions?? Does that sound good?

Excuse me for rambling.

DisneyFan4LlFE

I am staying at the All-Star Movies resort for one day then I am going to the AKL for the next 4 nights. My question is will Disney transfer my bags to the AKL?

The reason I ask is because it will be my GF and I. She has no idea that we will be staying at the AKL(when I asked where she most wanted to stay she said there but thinks its too expensive.). I kind of told her we will be jumping around between the value resorts during our stay. I thought it would make her not completely unpack. Is there anyway for me to get her without her figuring it out til the last second?

I was thinking and this depends on if Disney will move the bags for me to the AKL. I would arrange everything with the front desk upon arrival then, I was going to get her up for the day as normal and have breakfast there then go to the parks for the day. Before we leave for the parks I sneak away and go over everything with the front desk. When it comes toward the end of the day I tell her "I heard there's a nice casual place to have dinner at AKL" We then go there and I pick up the room keys while I find away to sneak away from dinner. I then tell her the man/woman at the front desk told me there is a great place on the (whatever floor we are staying at) that we can view animals.

Does anyone have any suggestions?? Does that sound good?

Excuse me for rambling.

WOW your amazing anymore people ou there like you lol I'm free :) :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom