Will Call Window?

EPCOT Explorer

OK just a pre trip question on tickets...

Bought our MYW Passes today at AAA. Now, as you probably know, they are the plastic kind, and will need to be redeemed at the Ticketing Window at the TTC or any ticket booth. Now then, one of the days, we will be only using two of the plastic passes and will be using the Birthday print out for free admission. On the print out, it says that we have to go to Will Call to get his tic. Can we just exchange our other two tics there, too? Or will we have to wait in line all over again? :hammer:Staying off site, so we can't do it in the hotel.

Thanks for your help!:wave: One Week!:lol::sohappy:

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Here, a friend said this....It true?

I'm not sure. I normally do my will call at DtD, but I don't know if they do the birthday thing there.

You could always get the rents to exchange your AAA things at The Boardwalk on Saturday. (Parents will be going to Boardwalk while I'm in DAK)THat way you would only have to do the birthday thing on Sunday

Upvote 0

babydonald

You may not have to redeem your AAA passes. The only time you have to redeem them and not just use them is if you get a FL resident or annual pass. However, if you do have to redeem you can do it all at Will Call.

Upvote 0

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
You may not have to redeem your AAA passes. The only time you have to redeem them and not just use them is if you get a FL resident or annual pass. However, if you do have to redeem you can do it all at Will Call.

They told me I would have to...and I had to last year as well.

However, the Will Call info is good.:) I guess one line it is. Thanks!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom