Will Call Ticket Pickup

TuffyCatt

Hi everyone! :)

Quick question:

I'm doing a four day trip with some friends next week. We're staying off site to save a little money, and we have all of our tickets ready to be picked up at Will Call. We'll be arriving in Orlando on Sunday night (probably around 10 pm or so) and be starting our various adventures in the parks on Monday morning. I had one of my friends ask me if there was any way for us to go somewhere to pick up our tickets on Sunday night so that we can avoid having to do that the next morning.

I'm used to staying on site with my family at Disney, so I wasn't really sure if there was any other options for places that we would be able to pick up our Will Call tickets Sunday night (especially that late and without having to pay parking...). Anyway, question for you all: is there any place that we would be able to pick up our tickets Sunday night? If not (which I suspect is the case), how early would you suggest that we get to the park (we're probably starting at Epcot) on Monday morning so that we can get all our tickets, and be ready to go when the gate opens?

Thanks!! :D

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Guest Relations at Downtown Disney should be able to print off your tickets. No charge for parking, but I don't know how late they're open.

Upvote 0

TuffyCatt

Original Poster
Guest Relations at Downtown Disney should be able to print off your tickets. No charge for parking, but I don't know how late they're open.

Great, thanks! Another site says their Guest Relations should be open until 11 pm, so that just might work.

In case we can't do that for some reason, does anyone have any experience with how busy Will Call usually is in the morning before a park opens? I'm just wondering on how early we should plan on getting there so that we don't miss out on any time in the park. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom