Wilderness Lodge

Tuvalu

Premium Member
So there is a boat running from WL to MK? I keep reading that the boats aren't running on other posts. Are some running and some not? We've never stayed at a MK resort so I am not familiar with what is normal there. We will be at WL in Sept. I was hoping we could take the boat to MK.
Boats are running between WL and MK (there’s also a bus.) What is not running is the boat that connects WL to Ft. Wilderness campground and the Contemporary.

Boats are running between WL and MK (there’s also a bus.) What is not running is the boat that connects WL to Ft. Wilderness campground and the Contemporary.
Ah! Thank you! That's a relief. BTW, I was just browsing your recent trip report at WL. Looks amazing! I can't wait. It will be my 1st stay in a deluxe.

Raxel7851

Oh yes, the boats are running from WL to the MK. The boats that used to run between just the resorts hasn’t been running and no one seems to know if they will again. But you can definitely travel by boat to the MK. You’ll have a BLAST at WL!!

Club Cooloholic

So there is a boat running from WL to MK? I keep reading that the boats aren't running on other posts. Are some running and some not? We've never stayed at a MK resort so I am not familiar with what is normal there. We will be at WL in Sept. I was hoping we could take the boat to MK.
There are resort boats running from MK to resorts like WL, Poly etc. There are not boats running directly between resorts, as they were pre covid, as of now.

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
the boats are running from MK to the resorts - however - the boats are NOT running from resort to resort.

Eric Graham

We've stayed in the fall one year and the resort is delightful. We really enjoyed the Whispering Canyon Cafe where they poke fun at you. Also, it was wonderful with the views of the fireworks from your resort.

Raxel7851

It's always staffing issues. The great Disney cop-out to failure to hire or bring back cast members.
It’s really just not a Disney issue. There’s a new report out that there are 2 jobs available for each person unemployed. Every sector of the economy is having staffing issues. The Covid pandemic totally rearranged the job market.

harryk

It’s really just not a Disney issue. There’s a new report out that there are 2 jobs available for each person unemployed. Every sector of the economy is having staffing issues. The Covid pandemic totally rearranged the job market.
It's still a cop-out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom