wilderness lodge

aimeeg

I will be staying at WL in November. I booked a standard view room. Anyone have any suggestions as far as room requests?? I do not want to look outside every day and see a drainage pipe. Any info would be greatly appreciated! thanks! :)

crazygirley

Your view will be fine. Most likely you will be facing some trees or a parking lot, not a drainage pipe. The more expensive the room, the greater the view, obviously. But I don't think any room has a bad view there, from what I have seen. There really isn't all that many bad things to look at over there! Enjoy!

Upvote 0

aimeeg

Original Poster
thanks!! i was just worried because i had read somewhere that some of the standard rooms had views of nothing but drainage pipes or something. lol

Upvote 0

Moustronaut

Aimeeg,

Might want to check out this thread from earlier this month:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20774&highlight=wilderness+lodge

Yellow Shoes recommened to be close to the lobby if you have a standard view room. When you walk out of your room you see the awesome view of the lobby and there are rocking chairs nearby so you can sit outside your room and enjoy morning coffee in the hall.

Beats looking at a parking lot.

Upvote 0

goofyman

Originally posted by crazygirley
Your view will be fine. Most likely you will be facing some trees or a parking lot, not a drainage pipe. The more expensive the room, the greater the view, obviously. But I don't think any room has a bad view there, from what I have seen. There really isn't all that many bad things to look at over there! Enjoy!

I agree, The views are all pretty good..then again how much time do you spend in room anyway...enjoy

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

I LOVE THE RESORT it is so beautiful and I dont think you will have a problem with any room there and when you go maybe you can ask if they have any upgrades availiable I know this is not AKL but when we went in Sept we talked to the person while checking in at The AKL and she upgraded us to pool view for free so it might be a good chance you can get a pool view or deluxe view for free

Upvote 0

disneydudette

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
in Sept we talked to the person while checking in at The AKL and she upgraded us to pool view for free so it might be a good chance you can get a pool view or deluxe view for free

Its happened to me too.......given...we were only staying one night...but we were upgraded to a pool view....

I wouldn't be suprised if the same would happen at a WL

Upvote 0

jaimjaim25

We had a view of the smoke house one year.. hehehe.. but it didnt matter.. I knew where I was and that I could just walk outside and see the real beauty..

Upvote 0

tigsmom

I have to agree... the Wl is the best and the views are beautiful. We usually take a woods view...6022 to 6032 gives you a view of the MK. If the trees aren't too tall you'll see the fireworks. Try for the upgrade. Remember...if you don't ask the answer is "no".

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom