Wilderness Lodge vs. Dolphin

Which resort should I pick considering my situation?

• Wilderness Lodge

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Walt Disney World Dolphin

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

roysta123

Original Poster
Which resort would you guys pick between the Wilderness Lodge and the Dolphin. I am staying in a Wilderness Lodge Villa (studio) for 4 nights then I was planning on switching over to the Dolphin because I can get 50% off. But yesterday I got the AP discount for the Wilderness Lodge standard room for the same price as the Dolphin. If I stay at the Lodge, I won't have to move. What do you think. By the way, this is for President's Week and I have never stayed at either resort.

KevinPage

I've never stayed at the Dolphin, but have been there many times. I just like the feel and location of the Wilderness Lodge beter IMHO. Knowing it is a DISNEY resort adds more cache to it as well.

I'm sure the Dolphin is nice, but why bother changing rooms if you don't want the hassle

tigsmom

To me there is no question......stay at the Wilderness!!!
I have found that once you stay there you always want to go back (we have sent many people there and they all feel the same way). President's Week will be busy and your time is worth something! You will be able to hop on a launch & hit the MK, the monorail, the Contemporary or Fort Wilderness. The bus transportation is pretty good, too.

(can you tell I'm partial to the WL? :lol: )

PM me if you want to know anything more. :wave:

wishIlivedinWDW

I would agree w/ Kevin. Changing from the warm environment of WL to the Dolphin would be a huge let down. All depends on your motivation. I try to stay in one of the resorts each time I go. Dolphin is so business oriented. The only advantage to the DOLPHIN would be that you are so close to EPCOT, Boardwalk and try to sneak into Beach Club pool. But I would rather take the bus or walk to TTC.

Goofyfanatic

The Dolphin and swan never appealed much to me when staying at Disneys...just does not feel very disneyesque to me....on the other hand The wilderness Lodge is my favorite resort( I have not stayed at the Animal Kingdom resort yet)..it's like comparing apples to Bananas to me...wilderness lodge hands down

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom