Wilderness Lodge-September Trip

Amy Shelton

Original Poster
Hello all!

Pardon me if this has already been answered. I have searched and even looked up Humphreys Unofficial on Facebook and I just can't seem to find a timeline of sorts. My family and I will be visiting the last week of September and I am just curious about pool closures, roaring fork and other construction during that time. Will things be finished?

Thanks in advance!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The new Copper Creek villas and cabins are scheduled to open mid-July. Don't know if that includes the new pool. I was there for a week in late April. While the cabins and villas in the South wing look near completion, the pool is still just a big concrete hole - but the rock wall along the back looks like it's nearly done.

Here's two pictures I took from my room in Boulder Ridge:

20170421_124752.jpg

Geyser Springs is a great place to grab a bite and a beverage. The view of the Lake is amazing.

Attachments

• 20170421_124807.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 30

Tiana's Place

I asked Humphrey's unofficial on FB for our upcoming trip and they said CM's at Wilderness Lodge told them everything will be open by July 17. They also said they were told they are working as hard and fast as possible to open the pool and Roaring Fork before that. They have photos of pool with water in it now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom