Wilderness Lodge Music

Orian7

Original Poster
Does anyone know a way to get the lobby music from the Wilderness Lodge? I asked about it when there and they said because of copywright rules no cd is available. They did give me a printed list of every song and artist. I tried to download the songs from napster but only 4 were available. Any help out there?

Dizknee_Phreek

actually, my sister and i gathered up enough songs to make our own Wilderness Lodge cd. it wasn't too hard for us to find them. i think we had already switched over to Kazaa (from Napster, when it went down).
So which ones have you found already?

Orian7

Original Poster
Wilderness Lodge Lobby Music

Here is the list of Lobby Music Sources provided by the gift shop at the Wilderness Lodge:

1. Ride to Fort Hays (from the 1990 "Dances With Wolves" music by John Barry)

2. Big Country (from the 1958 film "The Big Country" music by Jerome Moross

3. Open Prairie 1 (by Aaron Copeland)

4. Land with Wonder

5. Siyo Tanka (from the album "Guardian Spirits" by Time and Paul [1933])

6. The Wild Ride (from the 1960 film "The Wild Ride")

7. Frontier Town (by Aaron Copeland)

8. The Magnificent Seven (from the 1960 film "The Magnificent Seven" music by Elmer Bernstein

9. Creation (from the original television soundtrack of "The Way West" [1995])

10. Buffalo Hunt (from the 1990 film "Dances With Wolves" music by John Barry)

11. How the West Was Won (from the 1962 film "How the West Was Won" music by Alfred Newman)

12. Open Prairie (by Aaron Copeland)

13. The Last of the Mohicans (from the 1992 film "The Last of the Mohicans")

14. Duel in the Sun (from the 1942 film "Duel in the Sun" music by Dimitri Tiomkin)

15. Prairie Nights (from the album "Have a Little Faith" by Bill Frisell)

16. Top of the World (music by Richard Carpenter and John Bettis [1973])

17. Silverado (from the 1985 film "Silverado" music by Bruce Broughton)

18. Grand Panorama (from "Grand Canyon Suite" by Ferde Grofe [1933])

19. Buckaroo Holiday (from the ballet "Rodeo" by Aaron Copeland [1942])

20. Wyatt Earp (from the 1994 film "Wyatt Earp" music by Marc Shaiman)

21. On the Trail (from the "Grand Canyon Suite" by Ferde Grofe[1933])

22. The Map is on Fire (from the 1994 film "City Slickers II" music by Marc Shairman)

23. Wagon Chase (from the 1994 film "Wyatt Earp" music by James Newton Howard)

24. Walk to the Bunkhouse (from the 1992 film "Of Mice and Men" music by Mark Isham)

25. Field of Dreams (from the 1989 film "Field of Dreams" music by James Horner)

26. Appalachian Spring (ballet by Aaron Copeland [1944])

27. Theme for Earth Day (from the album "The Shape I'm In" by Joe Roccisano [1933])

28. Sand Creek Memories (from the original television soundtrack of "How the West Was Won" [1993])

29. Dodge City (from the 1939 film "Dodge City")

30. The Wave (from the 1994 film "Angles in the Outfield" music by Randy Edelman)

31. The Heiress (Suite from the 1940 film "The Heiress" music by Aaron Copeland)

32. Appalachian Morning (from the album "Earth: Voices of a Planet" by Paul Winter Consort [1990])

lebernadin

The official Disney disc has been uploaded to alt.binaries.multimedia.disney in the past.

Its called "Sounds from the Lodge" or "Sounds of the Lodge."

So just go in there and request it and you'll get the whole thing in it's entirety.

I never bought it the two times we stayed there, but i'd assume its available in the lobby shop behind the front desk. The CM that gave you the copyright line, umm, well...yeah....

However the last time i was at EPCOT('02) France still wasn't selling a compilation of the Impressions soundtrack with Satie et al. But they do offer a printout of the movements for those interested.

lebernadin

All newsgroups are the same. People upload what they have either by request or just randomely.

Just make a request post for it. If someone reads it, and has it, they may post it.

Depending on your isp's server retention, files can drop off within 24 hours, so its a "download while you can" setup. Its not like a webserver for a site where someone might stick an mpeg, zip, etc on their site for eternity. Usenet(the newsgroups) is a temporary function, more similar to what napster, and now Kazaa are, than site uploads.

Usenet is great, i collected all the West Wing Episodes from it. The Disney one i posted and you're going into has had a recent flood of Dutch posters, hence how many files have jumbled lettering. Usenet, like the web, is mostly english-based, but open to anyone with access around the world. There's a regular bunch of posters that seem to have a ton of great attraction vids, disney albums, you name it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom