Wilderness Lodge Bus Transportation

Chernabog2512

I have been to the WL twice and I am going back this year. Both times before I drove and this year I am flying. I have never used the buses before at WL, I just used the boat to MK. Any info would be great.

bandman

WE have stayed at the Wilderness Lodge several times and have found the busses to be great. You are only a minute or two from the TTA from which you can go anywhere.

I have seen reports from others that have had problems but we never have. This year we are staying at the AKL and one of the things I am worried about is that it isn't right next to the TTA like the WL is.

Have a great trip :)

Upvote 0

tigsmom

We almost always stay at the WL.. We usually take the launch to MK, monorail to Epcot. The bus to MGM and AK isn't bad at all. They run pretty close together. The other year I got sick at MGM and went back to the bus. The driver told me he would wait for others, but when he heard I was sick he took me right back..even directed me to medical care (I didn't need it).

Upvote 0

Chernabog2512

Original Poster
I have stayed at the AKL before and the buses take you straight to the parks. I didn't use it for the water parks of Downtown Disney, but it is not bad for the main parks.

Also, do the buses at WL always go to the TTA?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom