Wii will start a Revolution

Ansem

Noone is forcing a gaming system down your throat, if you don't want it, don't buy it, plain and simple. I play MMORPGs on my PC, and I love them. But I am a gamer girl, I play games for the whole experience. And I don't want a console, I want an entertainment system, that's what this is about, and THAT is where the industry is headed.

wdwishes2005

Truth be told, I don't see a difference between HD and regular anything. Maybe my vision's shot, but I don't need it. I really don't like the way consoles are heading. Maybe it's because I am computer literate, but I don;t want to have my DVD player, DVD drive, and console DVD. If I want music, I want it from A. my iPod, or B. my cd player. NOT my console. I don't want to pay 250$ extra bucks for stuff I already have.

Ansem

Again, if you don't want one, don't play one. But personally I'd rather hook up one PS3 to my TV than have to hook up 5 different things. I find it convenient and inventive, not to mention a space saver.

dxwwf3

wdwishes2005 said:
Truth be told, I don't see a difference between HD and regular anything.

Really? That's surprising. I can't hardly watch standard definition shows on my HDTV anymore. Now truth be told, I'm not expecting a huge difference between Blu Ray and DVD, but I think it will be the future (I could be wrong easily). And if you have no need for that stuff, you can get the 20 gig PS3 for $100 less.

wdwishes2005

I'd rather not pay 250$ for saved space.... What about us peopel that actually want to just play games? I won't buy PS3 because of the price if they had a version without all the extra junk I would consider it.I don't see why they think nobody owns a cd player or DVD player ( or later a bluray player)?

dxwwf3

CD player and DVD player is pretty darn standard for a video game system now because that's what the games are on: DVDs and some CDs. So you are paying NOTHING for that feature.

Ansem

wdwishes2005 said:
I'd rather not pay 250$ for saved space.... What about us peopel that actually want to just play games? I won't buy PS3 because of the price if they had a version without all the extra junk I would consider it.I don't see why they think nobody owns a cd player or DVD player ( or later a bluray player)?

For people who don't want it all, the PS3 has a cheaper version which is the exact as an Xbox360. If you don't want to pay that price, move to a Wii and play kiddie games, or switch to PC.

wdwishes2005

dxwwf3 said:
Really? That's surprising. I can't hardly watch standard definition shows on my HDTV anymore. Now truth be told, I'm not expecting a huge difference between Blu Ray and DVD, but I think it will be the future (I could be wrong easily). And if you have no need for that stuff, you can get the 20 gig PS3 for $100 less.
I honestly see a miniscule difference, not worth the price. If you can, awesome, your eyes are better than mine :lol: .....

dxwwf3

wdwishes2005 said:
I won't buy PS3 because of the price if they had a version without all the extra junk I would consider it.

They do. And it's the 20 gig hard drive model that is $499.

wdwishes2005

Ansem said:
For people who don't want it all, the PS3 has a cheaper version which is the exact as an Xbox360. If you don't want to pay that price, move to a Wii and play kiddie games, or switch to PC.
A. They won't all be kiddie games.... B. I already use my PC extensively. C. On my ' Kiddie ' system I will be moving my controller/sword and chopping people in half...... and or shooting them....

Ansem

After watching HDTV, I can't really stand regular television either....And don't even get me started on public programming.... :p

Ansem

A:I am just stating a fact that you won't get the same type of advanced games or popular titles that you would on an Xbox360 or PS3 by not spending a few hundred more...which is essentially less than a week of work on your paycheck.

B: I'm aware that you play on your PC, I'm saying you wouldn't be able to play on anything but your comp albeit at a friend's house.

dxwwf3

wdwishes2005 said:
On my ' Kiddie ' system I will be moving my controller/sword and chopping people in half...... and or shooting them....

I expect that to work about as well as the Sega Genesis Activator Ring
activator.jpg

Meaning it will be cool for the first few hours and then the novelty will run off QUICKLY

Ansem

dxwwf3 said:
I expect that to work about as well as the Sega Genesis Activator Ring
activator.jpg

Meaning it will be cool for the first few hours and then the novelty will run off QUICKLY

lol, seriously, stop making me laugh...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom