Wide World of Sports Fun?

mightyduck

I've been told by CMs only if there's an event going on you want to see.... Otherwise, they charge you full price to walk around and look nothing.

Upvote 0

Lance

WOW,

I was so excited about going here(because I thought they would have a killer sports store, so I could get my Angels new era fitted cap), but was I wrong.

I'm still trying to figure out why the wide world of sports is there. I went in December, and I was the only one at the place. You actually have to pay to see a FIELD!!! I saw the turnstiles and said forget this. If you go there, the only place you can see without paying is the Allstar Cafe and the arcade, that's it!

This place is definately not worth it, don't waste your time. They should have put a Water park in it's place.

Upvote 0

tmm7899

Pay? what are you talking about? I do not remember paying when I went but it is not much fun unless there is a game going on. So unless there is something that you really want to see there I would skip it and spend your time someplace else.

Upvote 0

Lance

There are turnstiles after the Allstar Cafe. The castmember said you have to have a park ticket or a hopper pass. We didn't because we were getting in free to the parks from my uncle, so she said you had to pay a charge because we didn't have any Disney tickets.

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

We visited the WOS on our last trip.and managed to see a ball game, as we live in England we had only ever seen this on TV. We loved it, the kids managed to get on the Pitch as entertainment between sessions and were allowed to do a home room. It was a truly wonderful though very different Disney Evening and one we would repeat agin.

Upvote 0

markymark

Originally posted by Lance
WOW,

I was so excited about going here(because I thought they would have a killer sports store, so I could get my Angels new era fitted cap), but was I wrong.

I'm still trying to figure out why the wide world of sports is there. I went in December, and I was the only one at the place. You actually have to pay to see a FIELD!!! I saw the turnstiles and said forget this. If you go there, the only place you can see without paying is the Allstar Cafe and the arcade, that's it!

This place is definately not worth it, don't waste your time. They should have put a Water park in it's place.

There is a store though isn't there? Well there was when I went in summer 2000! I thought it was pretty good too.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom