Wicked on Broadway...

Todd L

Original Poster
Hello everyone. My wife and I had the incredible pleasure of seeing Wicked on Broadway this past weekend and I cant begin to tell you how great it is.

If your within a car ride or have plans to come to town any time soon You gotta make time to go see this show.

We are looking for a good weekend to go again in the next few months....ITS THAT GOOD!!!

Nemo14

We saw it a couple of years ago, and loved it. I didn't expect to like it as much as I did - the tickets were a gift from our kids. Much better than the book.

luv

I liked it. I didn't love it...it's not My Fair Lady or The Sound of Music...but it was pretty good, IMO. :)

Todd L

Original Poster
I bought the Book after We saw the show and I LOVE to read ...havent gotten past the 10th page so far...I Dont think Ill finish it.

Im an hour from Nyc by Train and used to do a lot more of this kinda stuff . I was so glad to finally get back to a broadway show.

We really loved it and are going back sometime in the fall. Also looking forward to The New Les Mis!!

Todd L

Original Poster
So i downloaded the book after seeing the musical.....still not past the first chapter.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom