Why, Why, Why??????

antoinebusby

Original Poster
Excuse me if I seem to be in a bitchy mood today, but is it just me or is the Disney World website ALWAYS experiencing problems?!?!?!?!? :brick:

Not to mention, if you want to call and talk to them about a problem, there ISN'T a toll free number to dial. All the money they are getting, and they can't even afford a toll free number? Hell, when I went away to college, even my parents got a toll free number so that I could call home whenever I wanted for free.

Again, please excuse the bitchy attitude. I got up with the flu (AGAIN) today, and the disfunct Disney World website just did it for me. :hammer:

Katherine

Hey! The sites down again? this is getting absurd. I'm sorry things aren't going your way right now but... "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow...":wave: :D

antoinebusby

Original Poster
Gosh darn it, Katherine. I was in the mood to be mad all day...Until you reminded me of that song. :lol:

You're right...

It's a great big beautiful tomorrow....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ToTBellHop

The Disney websites always work for me...the only thing I can think of is the fact that disney's websites are constantly becoming more high tech, so maybe your computer doesn't like that--I mean, my old computer could barely open the new disneyland.com site, but this one works fine.

antoinebusby

Original Poster
I don't know what the deal is with that website. I don't think it is my computer being that I just got it. It has an Intel Pentium 4 processor. The only thing I am having problems with is the page that allows you to look at your existing reservation. It keeps saying check back later. How much later??? :brick:

EchoOfOphelia

I know what you mean...
I've been trying to get a print out of my Disney Cruise reservation for the past week now with no luck. I called to report the problem and they said that no one can get theirs.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
most of Disney IT is currently working on the third phase of project tomorrowland (not an attraction, but a way of connecting the entire company intranet with some synergy). It should be fine by the first week of April.

mwitkus

Boy am I glad to hear other people are having the same problem. I've been trying to get on all day, without any luck! I hope they are doing something fabulous!!!

TURKEY

Originally posted by mktiggerman
most of Disney IT is currently working on the third phase of project tomorrowland (not an attraction, but a way of connecting the entire company intranet with some synergy). It should be fine by the first week of April.

It really stinks that I'm going to have to make a trip to WDW to reregister for the Portal. :rolleyes:

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Brent,

I don't think you'll have to reregister... and anyway, whats so bad about a trip to WDW?

aTmfan

I cannot access the WDW website from home but I can from my computer at work. This has been about a week that it has been like that. Any suggestions other than staying at work?

TURKEY

Originally posted by aTmfan
I cannot access the WDW website from home but I can from my computer at work. This has been about a week that it has been like that. Any suggestions other than staying at work?

Steal the computer and take it home. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom