Why WDW For Your Vacation ..

real mad hatter

Good Morning Everyone...As my next trip is 2015 October...My early stages of planning have already begun..However yesterday I attended an outside music fest and bumped into some old friends and we got onto the subject of holidays..So I told them this year we are off to Andalusia in October. But we are excited about 2015 and already planning out our trip..:confused:..That was the look I got from them..Why???..One question they did ask me got me thinking..What is the number 1 reason for going to WDW for a vacation.?Is it for the thrills & spills of the rides.?..Is it for all the choices of restaurants available.?..So after pondering over the question I told them..It's the only destination in the entire world that has everything I could want from a vacation...It can be hectic,yet peaceful..It can bring a tear to my eye,yet make me laugh..It has me up at 6.30 in the morning,and going to bed at midnight..In fact,I swear once I enter the Magic Bubble,it takes years off me..I feel like a kid again..I don't know why,but I do..:geek:..No other destination in the world does this..They kinda laughed at my response,so I apologised for my enthusiasm but it's the way I feel about this magical place..So my question to all you Disney geeks..nerds..whatever we call ourselves..What is your number one reason for returning to WDW for a vacation.?;)

Someone asked me why I love & go to Disney so much when we don't even have kids. Really? Disney makes me FEEL like a kid! I forget about life as a grown up, and for however many days we are there, I just get to have fun & be worry free.....:D

Upvote 0

danpam1024

Because I grew up there, and my son is growing up there, and I know everything, though expensive, will be perfect and taken care of so I can act like a kid again. Plus it is close for us and airfare is so expensive- I would hate to have a chunk of my vacation $$$ wasted on THAT! All I need is $50 for gas :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom