Why was the Noodle Terrace closed?

Kwit35

We too were dissapointed to see the Noodle Terrace closed last week. I had been telling my mom how good it sounded. Oh, well.
As for selection, I think there are many things to choose from in MK besides Bugers. Tacos, fish, turkey legs...Dole Whips. :) And when we feel like saving a few bucks, we pack a back pack with Uncrustables. We just buy the drinks. The best part about Uncrustables is the can be eaten on the go.
Anyway, maybe some day I will get the chance to try Noodle Terrace. If I can dream it, then I can eat it...yes I can, yes I can!

Kwit35

Kwit35 said:
We too were dissapointed to see the Noodle Terrace closed last week. I had been telling my mom how good it sounded. Oh, well.
As for selection, I think there are many things to choose from in MK besides Bugers. Tacos, fish, turkey legs...Dole Whips. :) And when we feel like saving a few bucks, we pack a back pack with Uncrustables. We just buy the drinks. The best part about Uncrustables is the can be eaten on the go.
Anyway, maybe some day I will get the chance to try Noodle Terrace. If I can dream it, then I can eat it...yes I can, yes I can!
BTW, I meant buRgers not bugers. Freudian slip... :hammer:

J Sulley

Just to let some know, I was at the park on this past Wednesday and Pirata y el Perico was closed...Too bad because it is my fav, but I live in the area now, so I'm sure I'll see it open several times....

Austin1

This really stinks! I was looking foward to the restruant more than any other in the whole "World". Not becasue of the food, I personally wish they would have just left it the way it was but becasue I love the view from that restraunt and it's open and airy not to mention cheap. If and when Im down there Disney will be hearing from me. I just don't understand why the most popular theme park in the world has to shut down half the park for seasonal operations. Either fix it and keep in open all the time or don't fix it and keep it open all the time. In my opinion this is "bad show" :fork: :fork: :fork:

Talking about food!! Did anyone find out that they have stopped the vegetarian burgers at the Electric Umbrella? In fact we couldn`t find a vegetarian burger anywhere in Epcot. They can be found at The Magic Kingdom.

DisneyDellsDude

J Sulley said:
Just to let some know, I was at the park on this past Wednesday and Pirata y el Perico was closed...Too bad because it is my fav, but I live in the area now, so I'm sure I'll see it open several times....

I was in WDW just last Dec. I looked on the Times Guide and it was only open on the weekend! I love those tacos though!:slurp:

bhg469

wdwowner said:
BRING BACK THE PIZZA AND SALADS AND CHICKEN STRIPS!!!!!!

Please?!?!?!?!? :(

You can get that stuff anywhere though, the noodle station was so different i was dying to try it. I hope its open at least once during my trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom