Why was the Noodle Terrace closed?

MiRi

Original Poster
I don't know if it just closes early or what, but we had passed by to get dinner at the Noodle Terrace on July 16, but it was closed. I have the worse luck with that place. It's always closed when I go. :confused:

tigsmom

General Grizz said:
Probably due to a lack of people to run it. Anyone wanna apply so KevinPage can get his noodles? :D

I believe it was discussed awhile back - there is a shortage of CMs all over WDW.

I'm hoping its open while we are there next month as the "re work" they did looked nice. :wave:

General Grizz

tigsmom said:
I believe it was discussed awhile back - there is a shortage of CMs all over WDW.

I'm hoping its open while we are there next month as the "re work" they did looked nice. :wave:
It does! I also hope Pirata y Perico is open. Mmmm.... tacos.

tigsmom

General Grizz said:
It does! I also hope Pirata y Perico is open. Mmmm.... tacos.

I have never eaten there. Then everyone raved about the food. I may have to check it out. So much for the diet. :lol:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
tigsmom said:
I have never eaten there. Then everyone raved about the food. I may have to check it out. So much for the diet. :lol:
diet, i think that you will walk off that extra grease, cheese and flour during the day....... heck, go during summer and your bound to sweat it off. lol

yeh, forget the diet.

MiRi

Original Poster
Something my boyfriend and I were discussing...

Disney really needs to have more variety when it comes to food at the Magic Kingdom. Sure, we like burgers and fries but sometimes you just want something different. This is why we love having a meal at The Land at Epcot. Just a thought...

barnum42

MiRi said:
Something my boyfriend and I were discussing...

Disney really needs to have more variety when it comes to food at the Magic Kingdom. Sure, we like burgers and fries but sometimes you just want something different. This is why we love having a meal at The Land at Epcot. Just a thought...
Have you dropped by Tusker House at Animal Kingdom? Different and delicious. As is Flame Tree BBQ, though bbq is not a different as grilled salmon at a counter restaurant!

MKCustodial

Yesterday's All Ears letter said the Noodle Station is now seasonal. I guess if it ain't a shop or a greet, Disney seasons it. :lol:

bhg469

MKCustodial said:
Yesterday's All Ears letter said the Noodle Station is now seasonal. I guess if it ain't a shop or a greet, Disney seasons it. :lol:

Thats a bunch of doo doo, I was looking forward to going there in august. :rolleyes:

KevinPage

General Grizz said:
Probably due to a lack of people to run it. Anyone wanna apply so KevinPage can get his noodles? :D

According to my sources, they will remove the noodles and start serving "smoothies" to make up for the lack of such at WoL.

:drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

General Grizz

KevinPage said:
According to my sources, they will remove the noodles and start serving "smoothies" to make up for the lack of such at WoL.

:drevil: :drevil: :drevil:
Well, I never ordered a single smoothie at Pure and Simple. I did, however, indulge in turkey legs and soft-serve yogurt. :slurp:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom