Why so much hate for Uni and still such devotion to WDW?

wendysue

I never "hated" Universal. I was just dismissive of it...made ignorant assumptions...thought it was, at best, a glorified Six Flags and/or second-rate WDW.

Until I visited it.

Holy crap and mea culpa. Was I ever wrong. And now I look at WDW with...well, still with a great deal of affection, but also with impatience and disappointment.

And this year, during my annual Florida trip, I'm staying at Universal.

TDO, it's up to YOU to keep that from becoming a habit.

DITTO....

Turtle

Disney is more of an experience as opposed to Universal.

More specifically, Disney stands-out more. They catch the emotions. People remember the characters, the music (cough cough the star tunnel), the smells at Disney more than they do at Universal.

Both are great though.

BigTxEars

WDW is a better experience IMO, much more to do and see. We have done Uni twice in the last 4 years, 8 days total. At this point I just do not feel the desire to return like I do at WDW. IOA is a awesome park, much better than US IMO. And Ripsaw Falls might be my favorite ride in all of Florida. But count me more WDW than Uni anyway of the week :)

BigTxEars

Simpsons looked fantastic a few days ago when I was there. And I think the screens in Mummy looked better than I'd ever seen them look.

The Mummy is a awesome ride. I think the best at US, I like it better than Transformers even. Minons is pretty cool as well, I like Shrek a wee bit better but not by much.

Now that E.T. ride.....that thing needs about 10 gallons of gas and a match put to it...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom