Why No New Country Pavilion?

Penelope

Did Disney pay the $$$ for the Millennium pavilion that showcased several countries in 2000? That area certainly has space for another country. Just curious if the countries had to contribute, even on a smaller, and more temporary scale, to be there.

If countries were interested, I would love to see Spain, Greece, Ireland, and/or Egypt added, Australia would be nice too. Spanish and Greek food would bring some good eats to the WS IMO :)

The Andrews

American Adventure

I think there should be some sort of American Experience ride that was exciting enough to keep peoples attention, yet educational as to how this most envious of countries came to be. Not meaning to go all political or anything but this country wasn't built by handouts, but by courageous men and women who were willing to carve out an existence and through hard work make it happen. I just wish all the many foreigners could see we can't build them an America, they have to want it bad enough to bring it to be like our forefathers.

Choodles

I think there should be some sort of American Experience ride that was exciting enough to keep peoples attention, yet educational as to how this most envious of countries came to be. Not meaning to go all political or anything but this country wasn't built by handouts, but by courageous men and women who were willing to carve out an existence and through hard work make it happen. I just wish all the many foreigners could see we can't build them an America, they have to want it bad enough to bring it to be like our forefathers.

Have you ever been on American Adventure??

rangerbob

The song recorded is nice but hearing it live it even better. I saw the Voices of Liberty sing it once.

I don't know what is going on but there is a whole bunch of construction walls all over that area. That whole area is blocked off. I'll try to get some pictures this weekend if I can get over there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom