Why no new 40th parade for WDW?

_Scar

Well, parades can happen suddenly. And since October 1 is a while away, I wouldn't say for sure WDW isn't going to have a 40th parade quite yet.

Flip83

40th hasn't even happened yet and already these clowns are talking down on Disney.... You know... That place they always tell everyone it's their favorite place to go. Yikes people. Relax.

ToTBellHop

Yes, it is still months away, but I doubt we are getting a new parade. Disney likes to announce these things a WAYS out, so it seems unlikely. Maybe a firework sprucing? Doubtful on that, even. I think we will get our Star Tours 2 and have to be happy with it.

...or join me over at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Or Rip, Ride, Rock It...or Sea World's new coaster...or Busch Gardens' new coaster...sigh...

COProgressFan

Yes, it is still months away, but I doubt we are getting a new parade. Disney likes to announce these things a WAYS out, so it seems unlikely. Maybe a firework sprucing? Doubtful on that, even. I think we will get our Star Tours 2 and have to be happy with it.

...or join me over at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Or Rip, Ride, Rock It...or Sea World's new coaster...or Busch Gardens' new coaster...sigh...

Or at Disneyland's new Soundsational parade!

cheezbat

Yeah how come both Disneyland and Hong Kong Disneyland's new parades have been announced? And nothing yet from WDW...which gets many of us believing there won't be a new parade at the MK.
Star Tours 2 will be good i'm sure, but it's something that should have been done YEARS ago. :hammer:

Haha...I'll be joining you at the OTHER 4 parks(Universal, IOA, Sea World, Busch Gardens) in 2011! At least they have some new draws to their parks. :lol:

jjharvpro

40th hasn't even happened yet and already these clowns are talking down on Disney.... You know... That place they always tell everyone it's their favorite place to go. Yikes people. Relax.

Seriously!!! It's not like they are completely forgetting about WDW. 40th Anniversary is a big deal and I'm expecting something!! Just wait!!!

SeaCastle

I thought we were getting a new parade/castle show, but only because it was a post from tirian a few months ago. Things may have changed since then.

COProgressFan

I thought we were getting a new parade/castle show, but only because it was a post from tirian a few months ago. Things may have changed since then.

I remember that post as well, hopefully it still holds true. There certainly is still time though, since either of these would likely premiere October 1st, with late summer openings. But as time passes with no announcements, it does make you wonder.

SeaCastle

I remember that post as well, hopefully it still holds true. There certainly is still time though, since either of these would likely premiere October 1st, with late summer openings. But as time passes with no announcements, it does make you wonder.

I also remember talk of Spectro getting an overhaul, but now it seems its being shipped out.

redsfan4life

I thought I saw somewhere on here that they have introduced merchandise celebrating the 40th . I dont think they would release 40th merchandise and not acknowledge the milestone without a parade. I think when we get nearer to Oct. 1st we will hear something .

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom