Why is My Disney Experience app and the WDW website still showing an ADR that I cancelled?

Innkeeper's Club

Original Poster
Last night I went online to cancel an ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern, however the WDW website was not working and instead I used the My Disney Experience app to cancel it. I got an e-mail from WDW saying it's cancelled with a confirmation number, however now when I'm on the WDW website or the My Disney Experience app it's still showing the ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern. Plus on the website where it would normally say cancel reservation it's not listed, instead it's just spinning circle. Besides that when I click on change reservation I get a message saying something is wrong with Disneyworld.com and I couldn't even make another ADR at the same time on that specific day if I wanted to. Worst case scenario this coming December when I'm at WDW I will ask a Cast Member to look on their computer system to make sure the ADR is cancelled, because as I said before I got an e-mail from saying that with a confirmation number. I just don't know why the ADR is still showing with my other confirmed ADR's?

BoardwalkGlenn

Last night I went online to cancel an ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern, however the WDW website was not working and instead I used the My Disney Experience app to cancel it. I got an e-mail from WDW saying it's cancelled with a confirmation number, however now when I'm on the WDW website or the My Disney Experience app it's still showing the ADR for Liberty Tree Tavern. Plus on the website where it would normally say cancel reservation it's not listed, instead it's just spinning circle. Besides that when I click on change reservation I get a message saying something is wrong with Disneyworld.com and I couldn't even make another ADR at the same time on that specific day if I wanted to. Worst case scenario this coming December when I'm at WDW I will ask a Cast Member to look on their computer system to make sure the ADR is cancelled, because as I said before I got an e-mail from saying that with a confirmation number. I just don't know why the ADR is still showing with my other confirmed ADR's?

I have the same thing going on...spinning circle too. I called and was told it's cancelled. I'm okay with that part but it won't let me book anything else around that time.

Gnarlycarly

Same thing is happening to me! It must be a glitch on their end

WDW Zandt

Just to reconfirm what's already been mentioned, I had a similar thing happen to me recently and when I called they told me that it was indeed cancelled and its just something in their computers which make the reservations remain. I had to cancel 4 reservations and only one stayed which added to my confusion but as long as you have that cancelled confirmation number you are good

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom