Why is it so Exciting!....(some info too)

DANDAMAN1

Original Poster
What's wrong with me? LOL Nervous for last couple days. Kept reading, and watching videos. Then when it finally happened. I was sooo happy! So relieved. I'm officially excited now.

I RESERVED A BIBBIDI BOBBIDI BOUTIQUE APPOINTMENT FOR MY DAUGHTER!!
I also went ahead and reserved the Droid Depot building for my sons.
The four of us are gonna have a blast!

Some Info...
I was able to make the reservation after 12amEST, 11pm my time. I went in after 11pm just to check, and all the dates for my stay showed up available. I selected the date, then time and was locked in! I didn't have to wake up at 5am to make reservation! Cool. Just wanted to share. :)

jloucks

What's wrong with me? LOL Nervous for last couple days. Kept reading, and watching videos. Then when it finally happened. I was sooo happy! So relieved. I'm officially excited now.

Some Info...
I was able to make the reservation after 12amEST, 11pm my time. I went in after 11pm just to check, and all the dates for my stay showed up available. I selected the date, then time and was locked in! I didn't have to wake up at 5am to make reservation! Cool. Just wanted to share. :)
Being happy (appreciative) about the little things is the secret to a happy life.

Alanzo

Some Info...

You're da man, dandaman!

JIMINYCR

Why? Because anticipation of doing something wonderful and different at WDW builds until you finally get that reservation, be it a Bibbidi experience, an ADR, or a tour. Then you can baste in the satisfaction and knowledge that it’s a done deal and now it’s just waiting for it to happen. So much anticipating and successfully planning of Dis trips give me that excitement. Enjoy those experiences which will give you long term family memories.

Kat73717

Some Info...
Meanwhile I have logged in exactly at 11:59 every night this week to try to get ANY available reservation and they are all gone by the time I try to check out :(( congrats!

Walt Disney1955

Now, I never did the BIBBIDI BOUTIQUE or anything, I just always bypass that, even with our daughters. But I think the anticipation of a trip, or anything that you know you have worked hard to earn is pretty exciting. The resort we stay in, not only do I look forward to a day at Epcot or MK or something, but I also love the relaxation and the lazy rivers and such to float around in. The palm trees, etc. We are nowhere near palm trees where we live, so it automatically means a vacation when we see them.

JIMINYCR

Now, I never did the BIBBIDI BOUTIQUE or anything, I just always bypass that, even with our daughters. But I think the anticipation of a trip, or anything that you know you have worked hard to earn is pretty exciting. The resort we stay in, not only do I look forward to a day at Epcot or MK or something, but I also love the relaxation and the lazy rivers and such to float around in. The palm trees, etc. We are nowhere near palm trees where we live, so it automatically means a vacation when we see them.
We don’t have palm trees here in Maine either so when we drive to WDW I can’t wait for that very first sight of a palm tree. A couple of years ago DS and I flew down and back and I picked up a gift shop palm tree to bring home. I’ve been gingerly taking care of it in the hopes it will grow but I’ll be long gone by the time it ever matures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom