Why, hello there!!

YFWE

Original Poster
And a happy May 27th to you all!! =] (Can you tell that I didn't know what to start this post out with?)

Anyways, I'm YFWE... but you can call me Kevin if you want. I mean, I really don't care either way. I'm seventeen years old, from Ohio. I found the forum through reading the "Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World," as I was told that it is a great forum for WDW fanatics.

I sure hope they're right!! =]

But yeah, a little about me. I can kindasorta consider myself a WDW fanatic... but a somewhat strange one at that. Long story short, I basically read every Disney guidebook there is, front to back. Why? Because I'm often bored. And it also gives you some useless, random facts to tell your friends when you go to WDW.

I've been to WDW three times... in 1998, 2001, and February of this year. I went as part of a trip for my school's marching band; we participated in the weekend parade at Magic Kingdom. (We were Brookville High School, if by any unlikely chance anyone was there.)

I would actually love to, later on in life, have an occupation that in some way pertains to WDW. Most predominately, I'd love to write a guidebook on it... so I can stop reading the already-published ones. We'll see where that goes... I should probably focus on getting into college, first. ;)

As you've noticed, I like to ramble on a lot. So uh... I guess I'll just stop there. I look forward to posting as much as I can!!

(Although we'll just have to see, as this website absolutely kills my dialup connection. ='[)

Missymoe4

Welcome Kevin! :sohappy:

Let me tell you...these boards are addicting! I cannot tell you how many hours I log in on here a day, mostly browsing though. In fact, many a night I have lost track of time and gotten to bed a tad bit late for my 5 am wake up! LOL. But, I LOVE DISNEY and it's great to be able to share this love with everyone else on here!

Congrats for signing up and I'll see you on the boards!

Maureen

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom