Why don't they sell that?

GrumpyFan

More Peter Pan merchandise.
I've been dumbfounded for years about this. Peter is probably pretty high on the list as one of the most favored characters, yet it's hard to find a lot of stuff with him. Plenty of Tinkerbelle, but not much Peter.

Also, more Inside Out merchandise!
I've been to WDW and Disneyland both in the last month, and neither had very much IO merchandise at all. What little they had was aimed at little kids.

Bairstow

Also players of the attractions. My daughter had been creating a pretend dumbo ride and small world with her little people.

Well they do sell those little collector packs of micro figures.
You can't see what's in them, but they always come in pre-determined groups, so if you consult the internet and feel through the cellophane with your fingers you can usually figure out exactly what's in the bag before you buy it.

Collector+Pack+Image.jpg

2fd0c0.jpg

MickeyLuv'r

More Peter Pan merchandise.
I've been dumbfounded for years about this. Peter is probably pretty high on the list as one of the most favored characters, yet it's hard to find a lot of stuff with him. Plenty of Tinkerbelle, but not much Peter.
There's also a certain lack of crossover between girl themed merchandise and boy themed merchandise that often bothers me.

Peter Pan is good movie to consider. The merchandise can go both ways.

But maybe we don't want crossover. Would girls buy pink stormtrooper pj's? Would boys buy Prince Charming pj's?

Blackie Pueblo

As a fan of the attractions I've always thought that they should sell some seriously fun collectible pirates and ghosts figures. Yes I know they've had the cheap figures of the hitch hiking ghosts and those are nice but with 999 ghosts think of it like Pokemon where you could collect a ton of all kinds of different ones. Any it would give random artists an ability to design ghosts. Same thing with pirates of the Carribean. You could design a whole bunch of collectible action figures and even throw in Captain Jack and Barbosa as some rare ones to collect and add to your collection. Maybe even that way you could build your own army.

Or dare I say small world action figures. Yes they had the collectible dolls but what about smaller versions where you could collect from all over the world?

Brer Panther

I recall that at one point, you could buy Disney candy bars at the Grand Floridian gift shop that couldn't be found outside of Disney World. The only one I distinctly remember is one with Tigger on the wrapper, and even then I don't remember what it was called.

Bairstow

I recall that at one point, you could buy Disney candy bars at the Grand Floridian gift shop that couldn't be found outside of Disney World. The only one I distinctly remember is one with Tigger on the wrapper, and even then I don't remember what it was called.

I believe they still have an entire line of chocolate like this.
It's not the highest-quality, unfortunately.

WDW_new_candy-avp.jpg

Alexis

Shirts & tanks with characters on them from classic movie scenes. We need some more of that!
I noticed they stopped selling as many figurines and snowglobes, would love to see that return.
And probably more ride merchandise, I think people would really enjoy that.

Oooh! And more Frozen items!!! More frozen, anybody?! ya'll can put your pitchforks down now, just kidding, we have enough of that already...

MinnieM123

Premium Member
They have a whole store dedicated to MADE IN THE USA merchandise next to the American Adventure in Epcot in that gift shop. It started 2 years ago that the whole entire store is all US made items, including Disney specific items. I bought some pretty cool items there. It is a shop that I have to visit every trip now. :)

Thanks for sharing that. I didn't even know that store existed at the American Pavilion in Epcot. (I went to WDW back in May.) If I can go back to WDW next spring, I'll definitely stop in there.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Thanks for sharing that. I didn't even know that store existed at the American Pavilion in Epcot. (I went to WDW back in May.) If I can go back to WDW next spring, I'll definitely stop in there.
Yes it's the gift shop to the right of AA If your facing it. Not all Disney items in there but do have some. Alof of items from small American owned businesses and such. I did buy a few Disney items as well like a patriotic Donald Duck decorative pillow, and a few other items I can't think of right now. Also love a lot of the items offered from the small businesses they feature. :)

SleepyPuppy

I would love to purchase some of the bath soap bars that were in the rooms at the Polynesian in the early eighties. It was kind of a spice scent with a hint of cloves, ginger and vanilla. These were full sized bars and not little Motel 6 smidgens. I would hide the fresh bars in my luggage so the maid would be sure to leave more. I was tempted to snatch some from the maid’s cart but that would be worse than using flash photography when asked not to do so. I brought some home and would lather up when I needed a Disney fix or at least put one in my sock drawer for aroma therapy for my tootsies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom