Why Disneyland is about to start selling blue food - OCR/SCNG

Darkbeer1

Original Poster

>>The culinary forecast for Disneyland calls for blue skies with a strong chance of blue macarons, cake pops and churros as the Anaheim theme park makes a concentrated push to turn #ArendelleAqua into a trending color on social media.

The Instagram-ready line of new Arendelle Aqua foods launched Friday, Sept. 13 at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure as Disney’s latest attempt to capitalize on the popularity of posting food photos online.

From cookies to cupcakes to donuts, Disney will be turning food blue in hopes foodies will snap a photo of the colorful new menu items and share the pictures online from the most Instagrammed place on earth.<<

VJ

>>The culinary forecast for Disneyland calls for blue skies with a strong chance of blue macarons, cake pops and churros as the Anaheim theme park makes a concentrated push to turn #ArendelleAqua into a trending color on social media.

The Instagram-ready line of new Arendelle Aqua foods launched Friday, Sept. 13 at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure as Disney’s latest attempt to capitalize on the popularity of posting food photos online.

From cookies to cupcakes to donuts, Disney will be turning food blue in hopes foodies will snap a photo of the colorful new menu items and share the pictures online from the most Instagrammed place on earth.<<
This is Bob Chapek's top priority. Remember that.

wowsmom

I got the Arendelle Aqua macaron the other day. It was actually pretty good. It had blueberry filling along with the buttercream.

The Grand Inquisitor

Last night, I was talking to someone I know at AGW. Blue Milk came up, he said it tasted bad, and that his body's reaction was to making head to a toilet to turn that Blue into Brown.....
Different strokes for different people I guess. I really liked it. It was no Frozen Butterbeer( which is amazing!)

Monorail_Orange

Both colored "milks" were disgusting. Between my daughter and I, we couldn't even drink half of either. Hopefully the "Arendale Aqua" foods for ol' Instagram Bob are better...on second thought, maybe they'll be awful and get Instragramed for how bad they are and it can be another thorn in his crown.

Rich T

I'm sorry my friend but Blue Milk is actually really good! :D
MarkatGE.jpg

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
Labor Day weekend they had Arendelle Aqua Lemonade at Black & Hans. Yum. "Frozen lemonade served with Monin Cotton Candy and Ole Smoky Blackberry Moonshine".

Rich T

Just as an aside, I think it would be nice if Disney concentrated less on novelty-colored food and more on, y'know, *good* food at reasonable prices. I keep pretending Disney could someday again adhere to values like that... but then I remind myself, "That's not true. That's impossible." And then I search my feelings and know what's true for today's Disney and... "Noooooo! Nooooooo!"

George Lucas on a Bench

Just as an aside, I think it would be nice if Disney concentrated less on novelty-colored food and more on, y'know, *good* food at reasonable prices. I keep pretending Disney could someday again adhere to values like that... but then I remind myself, "That's not true. That's impossible." And then I search my feelings and know what's true for today's Disney and... "Noooooo! Nooooooo!"

Sounds like a good topic for a thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom