Why did Disney cut back?

erasure fan1

That statement really upsets me. Not all of us get free dining,meaning we pay for it so why would the taste be any better or worse. Our first time in 2007 then 2008 we paid and the food was not all that great then. It is just convenient to have it paid for in advance. Also to not have to put it on a charge card and pay on food that is long gone for the next year. I just hate that the DDp gets a bad rap. If this dislike continues for some of you then we might should ask Disney to just do away with all TS places and this issue would be resolved. No one ever bashes the CS places.They are on the plan as well how come no one ever complains about them??

I think he is talking about the fact that the DDP has cheapened the quality of food and made the availability of table service horrible. I have noticed a distinct difference in the quality of the food since the DDP as well. I will say its also a lot harder to get ADRs unless you do it way in advance. Either you love the plan or you hate it, thats how it seems. I personally would like to see it go away, but that doesnt make you wrong for liking it either. I also agree with Unkadug as well.

Like everyone has said it happens every year. For the most part most resturants will be confirmed by the end of the year. I would not freak out yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom