Whos going to ride Everest?

Whos going to Everest For preview weekend ?

• Im going!

Votes: 35 56.5%
  • Darn, Im not going!

Votes: 27 43.5%

• Total voters

ICP06

Stoopid Atlantic Ocean...

Gets in the way of everything... *prods it*

As soon as I can get to AK, I'll be making a swift beeline for the 900 minute standby queue...

<sub>Note to self... Bring sleeping bags... :lookaroun

dandaman

ICP06 said:
Stoopid Atlantic Ocean...

Gets in the way of everything... *prods it*

As soon as I can get to AK, I'll be making a swift beeline for the 900 minute standby queue...

<sub>Note to self... Bring sleeping bags... :lookaroun

Just like nearly all Japanese parks: Sleep on the ground/benches/any other random public places. :lol:
</sub>

BigNorm

Got to see it in action a little (test run) when we were there in September and I can't wait to get on this thing. If it's as good as it looked, it'll be the best coaster Disney has built in quite a while. Fear the Yeti!

RobGraves

i am soooo gonna be riding it. Upset beacause i dont get back home to florida from out here in L.A. till Feb 5th.... so i will miss the AP preview.

bali

Yay! I'll be there! We switched our trip from the following week just to accomodate the AP preview--can't wait!

dandaman

the_yeti.jpg

mimiandkendall

Not til' June

We are going June 18th for a week. My husband and teenage son are going to ride it. I however will not I am a big chicken. Last visit I rode Space Mountain and was proud of myself....stop laughing. LOL. I rode Splash Mountain and screamed like a two year old...

This time I plan on getting the nerve up to try Rockin' Rollercoaster. So anyone there that week that hears some crazy 30 something lady screaming like a baby, ask if her name is Mimi, it probably is...LOL

Have fun on Everest!!!!!

Mimi

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom