Who's going to be in Disney between 8/17 - 9/2/2007?

IWorkWTeeth

If you're going to be there during this time, where are you coming from???

We'll be there from August 17th - September 2, 2007 from New Jersey!!

mcgoo29

we'll be there from Aug 14-24,,,can't wait. The kids are very excited but I think I'm even more excited. We're coming from Burlington, Ontario, Canada

Upvote 0

Diane Hughess

August 24- Sept.1st--13 of us from Southern New Jersey at POR!! I told my two small children that we could only do 1 big vacation this year..a RCCL cruise or Disney (we have done both the last few years) they both yelled "CRUISE", I said "tough- we're doing Disney!!!!":ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

JML42691

I will be there for 8 days, August 16-24 with 10 people in our group, from Rockland, MA & Hanover,MA & Weymouth, MA. On the 20th 4 more people will be joining us making 14 total. They are from Westwood, MA.

Upvote 0

cb3k

I will be at WL from Aug 18-21...Im going to school in Orlando, so no long trek for me. Congratulations OP for such a long vacation that you have coming up.

Upvote 0

Tink313

We be there Aug 21-Aug 30. P&P Party Aug 28. I also will be wearing my pink mickey crocs. :lol: :wave: :p
See you all there:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
Coming from N.Y.C.

Upvote 0

miles1

Geez, I thought we had picked the quiet week, after southern schools start but before free dining. Looks like most of the population of the Northeast will be there!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom