Who's going memorial day weekend 2009?

Jasmine89

LOL:lol:maybe we will. But my family likes to go a lot of time so we can enjoy the parks at our own pace.:sohappy:And to have fun of course!

WaltLover

My boyfriend and I will be there the 24th thru the 30th. planning on visiting the Magic Kingdom first. I know it will be super busy that weekend but I always like to start my trip there. The 25th we will be DAK.... 26th will be Epcot....27th... Blizzard Beach and the 28th will be in DHS. I am most excited about this park bacause my boyfriend has never been there before. We also have a couples massage booked at the Grand floridian on the 29th. I'm so excited about my trip. I am just worried about the crowds because this is our first trip to Disney together and I don't want him to be turned off by how busy it is.

Disney<333

Original Poster
My boyfriend and I will be there the 24th thru the 30th. planning on visiting the Magic Kingdom first. I know it will be super busy that weekend but I always like to start my trip there. The 25th we will be DAK.... 26th will be Epcot....27th... Blizzard Beach and the 28th will be in DHS. I am most excited about this park bacause my boyfriend has never been there before. We also have a couples massage booked at the Grand floridian on the 29th. I'm so excited about my trip. I am just worried about the crowds because this is our first trip to Disney together and I don't want him to be turned off by how busy it is.

Cool I'll be there 20-25. And yes it will be crowded star wars weekend and memorial day. Get there at rope drop. Stock up on fastpasses. Go on the long line things like splash mt. buzz. peter pan and save the walk ons (small world, Snow white) 4 the afternoon and fastpasses. Once the crowds come u will be done with the popular rides and then go on walk ons and use your fastpass. Than leave go back to the hotel 2 swim or w/e and then at 5 or 6 go back till closing. Also take advantage of extra magic hours. That way your boyfriend and u wont stress out about the crowds and can enjoy the trip. Have fun:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom