Who's going in December & January??

Horizons38

Premium Member
Originally posted by wanabeimagineer
Ill be at the All Star Sports Jan 5-7. I know its a short trip but its better than no trip at all right? :)

Any trip is better than no trip at all ! Have fun !:lol:

MGMBoy

We fly out Christmas day...Go to Charleston for a few days then are down at the Mouse House from the 30th-3rd...Sanibel for 3 days...Back for 5 more. We're staying at Hilton properties the entire time though (Mostly the Embassy Suites LBV). I LOVE staying on property but hey...When you can get two Embassy Suites rooms for $39/nt each...What's a little extra drive? :)

Why don't we start a Yahoo Group for those of us going down this Holiday...Then we can plan possible meetings and stuff on there? I'd be more then willing to start the group. Let me know what you think and watch this space for updates. :D TTFN.

MGMBoy

Originally posted by darthdarrel
HOw about aim?:D

That would work...I'm usually on from 9 or 10 on in the evenings (Pacific Time, sorry) but I'm also on a lot just kind of randomly during the day. I'll be around a lot more starting Saturday or Sunday so, if anyone sees me on (DisneyMGMStudios), feel free to IM me or bring me into a chat. I think this would be a lot of fun. :D Later.

MGMBoy

Okay...I can't remember my work schedule but how about if as many of us as possible meet on AIM Sat. @ noon (PST). If there's a better time that would work...I can do earlier but not later. I'm thinking we should do a group trip on the new ToT. My other ideal would be...
Get as many of us as possible to camp out on the Lagoon for New Year's. My dad got a new Mini DV video camera and I think it needs to get a good shakedown filming. Anyone else with me? We need to try and plan this soon before we all start going down. Feel free to reply to this thread or look for me (DisneyMGMStudios) Saturday morning/early afternoon. I'll create a chat room and then we can meet in there.

I'm excited about this idea. Can you tell? :)

Anywho...I already know I'm gonna get in trouble with Angelique for staying up this late when I'm getting up early tomorrow to study so I'm gonna run. Hope to hear from you all soon. TTFN.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom