Who's going in December & January??

aim

Original Poster
Hey guys! I was just wondering who's going in December and January?? And where are you staying? I don't know if this has been asked yet. Sorry if it has!

aim

Original Poster
Really? kool! As my signature says....We'll be there from Dec. 20-Jan. 3. Staying at Fort Wilderness Cabins, then Port Orleans. Then again from Jan. 25-Feb. 1....staying at the Contemporary!! :sohappy:

The_CEO

Ill be there Dec 8 th through the 15th. Ill also be staying at the Contemporary.:):):sohappy: :sohappy: :king: :king:

General Grizz

I hope I am going to the Magic Kingdom sometime later in December. I live in that box that you might see in the swamps of World Drive. If you want to come visit, just don't look conspicuous. :wave:

Horizons38

Premium Member
Originally posted by WDW*babe
Really? kool! As my signature says....We'll be there from Dec. 20-Jan. 3. Staying at Fort Wilderness Cabins, then Port Orleans. Then again from Jan. 25-Feb. 1....staying at the Contemporary!! :sohappy:

Hey, we are there Dec 19th until the 28th at the Contemporary ( me, hubby and the mum ), that would be cool to meet ! If you see a woman with a homemade tee shirt saying i love Stich it's me ! :lol:

jaylenofan86

I'm going to be in the area most likely in Janurary, mabye December. My family is going to buy a house in Celerbration, make it our weekend/summer home! I'll be down there whenever the Pilatus is available!

aim

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
We're headed down for a quick trip from Jan 17 to Jan 22.

48 days 7 hours 35 minutes 11 seconds

Where are you staying then?

aim

Original Poster
Originally posted by kevlightyear
We'll be down there sometime after Christmas, into the new year. . .no one really tells me until very close to the trip. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

aim

Original Poster
I have:

18 days, 14 hours, 33 minutes, 25 seconds

Until the day we leave!! I didn't find a counter that would let me put in the time though :( Anyone know where i can find one?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Where are you staying then?

Sorry! I wasn't ignoring you, but I haven't been on for a while. We're staying at All Star Music. My 10 year old son, Ryan, loves the All Stars, but we've never been to Music. I know it's still pretty far off, but I'm starting to pack up. I bought the last Harry Potter book (Goblet of fire?) and the second Lord of the Rings (Ryan is too scared to see it in the theater) on tape to listen to in the car on the way down.

Here's a link to the counter:

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/asp/countdown.asp

DMC-12 helped me find this back when I had something like 160 days or more left.

:wave:

aim

Original Poster
Originally posted by garyhoov
Sorry! I wasn't ignoring you, but I haven't been on for a while. We're staying at All Star Music. My 10 year old son, Ryan, loves the All Stars, but we've never been to Music. I know it's still pretty far off, but I'm starting to pack up. I bought the last Harry Potter book (Goblet of fire?) and the second Lord of the Rings (Ryan is too scared to see it in the theater) on tape to listen to in the car on the way down.

Here's a link to the counter:

http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/asp/countdown.asp

DMC-12 helped me find this back when I had something like 160 days or more left.

:wave:

THANK YOU!!! :D I'll have to go to that site in a little bit! When I do, I'll post it all! :p

Stellajack

Hey guys! I was just wondering who's going in December and January?? And where are you staying? I don't know if this has been asked yet. Sorry if it has!

Will be at Animal Kingdom Lodge from Dec.15-Dec.19. Just scramblin' now to get everything here ready for Christmas!:dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom