Who's Excited for their Next Disney trip? Details and why.

Bryan Slater

I'm currently going for 6-28-16 to 7-9-16. 12 days and 11 nights. Flying from Pa to Fl with my wife, 2 kids and my father, staying at all star movies. I personally can't wait to see my kids face when I surprise them with the Disney tripand new outfits for everyday. I've bought glow things for the night and bubbles for the day. I've ordered a bunch of stuff to be delivered to our first restaurant we are eating at. Such has the princess first wish for my daughter and blanket and stuffed Pluto for my son, a pen with Pop Pop for my father, Wish bracelet for wife and flowers and balloons for all, coloring books and crayons. Then when we get back to the room I have the grand magical Mickey and Minnie welcome theme in the room waiting. I also have the Pirates and Pals voyage booked, the boutique and Harmony Barber shop booked. Dinners w fatasmic show, be our guest,Ohana,tusker house, crystal palace,Cinderellas castle, chef mickeys,cape may,1900,plaza,akershus,Hollywood,whispering canyon. They don't know yet so I couldn't hold it in and posted it on here to see what other people thought of how I did. Couple of surprises here and there for them also such has the Disney pins and lanyard with 30 each for the kids and new shoes and sandals. I'll be posting pictures and videos to document the trip.

Bryan Slater

Original Poster
Fabulous!!! How old are the children and how soon do you tell them about the trip?
My son is 2 and my daughter is 5. I have everything hidden, so I'm going to wake them up that morning on the way to the airport and tell them we are going to Disney right now!! They should go crazy and then the magic should begin with all the surprises I have in stored for them.

Upvote 0

Jess G

I'm currently going for 6-28-16 to 7-9-16. 12 days and 11 nights. Flying from Pa to Fl with my wife, 2 kids and my father, staying at all star movies. I personally can't wait to see my kids face when I surprise them with the Disney tripand new outfits for everyday. I've bought glow things for the night and bubbles for the day. I've ordered a bunch of stuff to be delivered to our first restaurant we are eating at. Such has the princess first wish for my daughter and blanket and stuffed Pluto for my son, a pen with Pop Pop for my father, Wish bracelet for wife and flowers and balloons for all, coloring books and crayons. Then when we get back to the room I have the grand magical Mickey and Minnie welcome theme in the room waiting. I also have the Pirates and Pals voyage booked, the boutique and Harmony Barber shop booked. Dinners w fatasmic show, be our guest,Ohana,tusker house, crystal palace,Cinderellas castle, chef mickeys,cape may,1900,plaza,akershus,Hollywood,whispering canyon. They don't know yet so I couldn't hold it in and posted it on here to see what other people thought of how I did. Couple of surprises here and there for them also such has the Disney pins and lanyard with 30 each for the kids and new shoes and sandals. I'll be posting pictures and videos to document the trip.

That's awesome your family will LOVE LOVE LOVE! Great ADR choices. Please make a trip report I'm excited to see :) :) :)

Upvote 0

tor29c

It sounds like you've thought of everything but just in case ;) Do you already have the first visit pins arranged? You can pick those up at the front desk of the hotel. Is an autograph book and chunky pen one of the surprises that you already packed? You will have a most magical time! Can't wait to read about it once you get back!

Upvote 0

Bryan Slater

Original Poster
It sounds like you've thought of everything but just in case ;) Do you already have the first visit pins arranged? You can pick those up at the front desk of the hotel. Is an autograph book and chunky pen one of the surprises that you already packed? You will have a most magical time! Can't wait to read about it once you get back!
Yes even though it's there second lol.yes one comes with the welcome package and I ordered another one. Thank you

Upvote 0

JohnD

Looking more like October / November.
  • F&W Festival
  • MNSSHP (hopefully 10/31)
And by then
  • Rivers of Light
  • Nighttime Safari
  • Tiffins
  • New Frozen ride (yeah, have to ride it at least once)
  • New Soarin'
  • Updated SW Fireworks show
  • New MK castle show (not necessarily a "must" but something different)
  • Explore continued expansion of Disney Springs

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

We are going in September from the 3-10th! I am very excited for this trip, since it will be my baby nieces very first trip to WDW! She will be 18 months when we go. It is so exciting to finally be able to see my favorite place through her eyes. I already bought most of her wardrobe for the trip lol can't help but spoil my princess! We are also very excited for this trip, as it is our first Deluxe resort stay! Staying at the Beach Club! We always dreamed of staying there, since we love Epcot. So having an awesome pool to cool off in the afternoons and being able to walk to Epcot and take a boat to DHS is very exciting. We are so excited for the new Soarin and Frozen Ever After! We will sadly miss BTMR since it will be closed on our trip.

We made our ADR's this week - going to Garden Grill for dinner on our first night, Cape May Café for breakfast, Akershus for breakfast and to meet the princesses, Hoop Dee Doo Revue and Beaches & Cream for dinner/dessert!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom