Who's been on soarin?

Disneyfan1981

Depends on how afraid of heights you are. Its really smooth and a great experience but if you're seriously afraid of heights you might want to sit it out. My father-in-law is deathly afraid of heights but gave it a shot and was dizzy for about fifteen minutes afterwards. Looking back it was kinda funny but he definitely effected.

HMGhost13

as someone who is afraid of heights, when i felt me going up i definately closed my eyes and then to open them to seeing nothing but clouds...well let's say my death grip i wouldn't have fallen anywhere!

Blackie Pueblo

My wife and I rode this and we both absolutly positivly loved it. I was a little surprised at how high you actually rise off the floor. And it really felt like you were...well... soarin' over very scenic areas. Amazing! This is a definite must do!!

Blackie Pueblo

MINECAR

Account Suspended
Nothing like star tours or body wars, trust us. My Dad gets sick on anything with a big screen and moving seats but this we went on twice and no green. Its really hard to explain because it is nothing that you would expect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom