Who's been on a Disney Cruise?

ImaginEAR

Sine DCL is considered part of the WDW Resort, I'm putting it here. Hope it's the right place.

Who here has been on a Disney Cruise Line cruise? Not Premiere, Disney.

I've been on one before- a 7 day Eastern Caribbean Cruise. We all loved it so much we're going on another one! The April 16, 2005 Eastern Caribbean Cruise. w00t! Last time we went with 5 people, now we're going with 11!

ImaginEAR

Original Poster
crazycalf said:
we went on the 7 day western as part of our honeymoon.
This was in 2004 when Grand Cayman was still a port of call.

Grand Cayman is still a port of call, it was temporarily taken off of the list because apparently the hurricanes did a ton of damage to the island. Every 4th week from May 2006 to December 2006 Grand Cayman will be replaced by Ochos Rios, I believe. It will also replace Key West with a second Castaway Cay day.

Upvote 0

Brent

First I'd like to admit this thread made me cry because I miss DCL sooooo much. But I have been on a few 3/4 days on Wonder & those of you trying to compare ships with magic the only real diferences are the names of places (adult area,teen club ect.) & the main resturant/the statue in front. As for other cruise lines from experence :-( they are run down pieces of crap they show there age bad. As for activities there are a lot but they don't happen back to back which causes too much down time DCL has it perfectly done. The shows are much better on DLC with higher quality & better performers. The children areas/staff on other ships are quite bad & are no even close to DCL quality. The Teen area/staff/activities are better on DCL period!!! The staff on other lines don't seem to know what to do w/ teens & are rarley there it seems they have over half the day off including at ports during the day. DCL staff is there all day w/ activites all day that way if teens don't want to go into the ports they have teen activites to do unlike other ships where you'll find an empty teen room w/ no staff & barley any other teens. For adults only if you want no kids running around hit norwegen(spell ?) or celeb. where there are little to no kids but for high quality adult cruiseing i still say DCL over Carn.,RCCL,ect. Once you go Disney Cruisein' don't go anywhere else w/o them. any other question feel free to e-mail me about DCL at BMT8685@cs.com hope i helped

Upvote 0

Sledge

Account Suspended
I've been on a Disney Cruise. I forget which year it was but they showed the 102 Dalmations "Premiere" on the ship. It was so much fun. The only bad part of the entire thing was we caught two CMs smoking the wacky tobaccy one night when we were walking back to our rooms. :eek: :lol:

Upvote 0

UKMickeyFan

I have been in the Disney Wonder three times and it is absolutely the most amazing experience that you can have. They cater for everyone, from small children who want to meet the characters and play all day to the adults who just want a relaxing cruise around the Bahama's. The food is out of this world, the shows are just truly Magical with that extra pinch of Pixie Dust and the cast members are fantastic and will do anything they can to make your trip magical.

Upvote 0

crazycalf

ImaginEAR said:
Grand Cayman is still a port of call, it was temporarily taken off of the list because apparently the hurricanes did a ton of damage to the island. Every 4th week from May 2006 to December 2006 Grand Cayman will be replaced by Ochos Rios, I believe. It will also replace Key West with a second Castaway Cay day.

I thought it was because of the hurricanes but I didn't know it was added back to the cruises.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom