Whoah...DTD rumors

Prince-1

Back away from the rumor!! All of the restaurants listed have been mentioned as possibilities for the DTD expansion plans. I don't think anybody knows for sure on these boards of who is coming and who is not.

Mrs.Toad

Original Poster
Not sure what to think if these rumors are kicked around possibilities. Some chains, maybe new concepts, some a revamping of existing places, some QS, Raglan and Splitsville stay. Food Network pops up, and Morimoto? (Still in shock that this would even come up as a rumor He is like the last name I would associate with Disney. Would be happy though because I love him. I ate at Nobu in New York when he was there. Er, a lot. There food is addictive.) In this rumor mill, has anyone heard anything about what would happen to so-so places like Paradiso or others? Any rumors about places being looked at for removal. I could lose Paradiso and shed no tears to be honest...

If any of these are being entertained and/or considered some look meh...

ahhsmurf

I'd love to see something like Hubert Keller's Burger Bar.
2a3.jpg

wdwfan4ver

I have to take a wait and see approach since nothing is set in stone for places that will come to DTD/Disney Springs. I can't say much about the existing food places elsewhere would be going to DTD since I never have been at any those places to eat. I did a google search though and did find menus some of the places.

The concept places like Disney Burger is places that I need to find out how the food tastes and the menu is.

I do think adding Powell’s Sweet Shoppe is a great addition if it happens for what they offer for candy and also for the company. The fact it is a chain the you only can shop online or travel to California, Oregon, or to Idaho. That means they have to be limited in the amount of people they get shopping online in terms of overseas since it isn't a well known place outside of the locations they have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom