Who would be your ideal celebrity narrator for the Candlelight Processional (Xmas)?

minniemouseuk

Original Poster
Dear all!

I have just posted another thread requesting information about the Candlelight Processional dinner package, and it got me thinking about who I would like to be the celebrity narrator.

Who would you pick, and why?

:lol:

For the record, I'd pick Kiefer Sutherland. I love him as Jack Bauer in '24'. Plus, he would add a higher level of security to the event :lol:

JaynMACP96_97_9

Here's a few off of the top of my head.

Andy Garcia
Ralph Fiennes
Sam L Jackson
Sting
Miranda Richardson
Glenn Close

They've all done some great spoken word discs.

wdwhoneymooner

Originally posted by minniemouseuk
Dear all!

I have just posted another thread requesting information about the Candlelight Processional dinner package, and it got me thinking about who I would like to be the celebrity narrator.

Who would you pick, and why?

:lol:

For the record, I'd pick Kiefer Sutherland. I love him as Jack Bauer in '24'. Plus, he would add a higher level of security to the event :lol:

Patrick Stewart. Great voice and presentation skills. Also, would you mess with a guy who has a Kinglon as a buddy?

tercon57

Speaking of Klingons-- Michael Dorn, Next Generation, has an outstanding and commanding voice. He would be an excellent narrator.

RPMdfw

I'll second Patrick Stewart!

And while we're talking ST Captains, how abut Kate Mulgrew or Scott Bakula?

They've both got great voices and amazing stage presence.

mickeysaver

Patrick Stewart
James Earl Jones
Michael Dorn
Dan Rather

Terri Clark
Melissa Etheridge
Sharon Stone
Glenn Close

Ok, that about covers my wish list. Mickey

Walter

I would want to see Roy Disney. Grizz, I was going to go and see him, too. Too bad, eh? If not Roy, then Jeremy Irons. I love his narration on SE.

shari71

I agree with Della Reese. She has such a warm calming voice that just draws you in. My husband got to hear her speak at a conference one year and he went on and on about how wonder it was to just listen to her voice....of course he was a former TV camera man student and had to take voice classes.....

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Dr Albert Falls
Jesus.

(Imagine that grand entrance walking across World Showcase Lagoon!)

:lol: no kiddin, man! that'd be awesome!! great choice, Dr. Albert!

well, other than Jesus, i think i'd like to see Johnny Depp doing the reading. and i think David Hyde Pierce would be good.
and really, most anybody with a non-American accent...such as, Patrick Stewart (who, indeed, has a commanding presence, yet in a gentle way) or even Orlando Bloom or Heath Ledger (hey, what can i say? sometimes my horomones get the better of me! :D ;) )

wild01ride

Well, Sir Anthony Hopkins, of course. You've GOT to love his naration in "The Grinch"!
Next to "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" (once a night viewing between Thanksgiving and Christmas at my house), "The Grinch" is my favorite Christmas movie!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom