Who Works for Disney?

kaos

I'm just a lowly Disney Store CM...

And my store closes on Father's day.. second one this year that I'm closing...

Working on a transfer to Character Premiere at Sawgrass, but I'm also trying for a transfer to another Disney Store. I missed the 3 months that I didn't work for Disney. It just didn't seem right.

wbboy29

I don't yet, but I will starting next Wednesday, when I start my WDW college program. Wow, I can't believe it only 7 days lefts. I will be in operations, where exactly I don't know yet, but I'll let y'all know when I find out next week. 1 week to go, WOO HOO!!!!:sohappy:

TURKEY

I'm in marketing for Walt Disney World.

Ok, technically I am a campus representative for the College Program, but that's still in marketing. :D

raven

Originally posted by kaos
I'm just a lowly Disney Store CM...

Hey, I do too in Troy, Michigan at the new Disney Play store. We are not "lowly" though. ALL CM's work for Disney and make the dreams come true. Remember that!

I will be moving to FL this winter to work at WDW for the Operations Dept.

Kenan

I work for disney at epcot. im a test track techinician and a dreamchaser! dreamchaser not to exciting but test track is one tough buggy!
-captain

Quentin Disney

I'm a casual regular (read: part time) Cast Member at the Disney-MGM Studios. I am a Merchandise Host, in which we *drumroll* sell merchandise! It may look mundame, but for me its a lot of fun. I get to meet a lot of people from around the world. Since I pin trade a lot, I love answering questions the guests have about pins. I also enjoy Pin Trading with the guests, especially kids.

Not the greatest pay in the world, but I'm not complaining with the benefits. My other PT job covers the expenses.

For those that are looking for me, I mostly work at the Sorcerer's Hat Gift shop or Hollywood Junction Pin Station on the weekends (Fri-Sat).

Kenan

disneyreports,
you stop building those disney ships! (inside joke folks, inside joke!) also, as few might suggest, the icebergs are a problem, the whales are a problem. rowboats are ok though. but back to the topic, test track is fun. (hehe) how is everyone? im comiong back in august for a short encore performence. the 12th - 23rd! 12 days! i cant wait yo!
-kenan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom