Who will be there New Years Eve?

Dwarful

Our group of 12 will be at Coronado Springs...counting down the days and double checking (ok way beyond double now!) our plans (park emh days, dining ressies etc).

Upvote 0

crazydaveh

NYE is one day I stay away from the parks! I've been before, it's great, just packed.

I'll watch for the video of the fireworks the next day.

For everyone going, have a great time! I'll drink one for you at the start of the new year!

Upvote 0

Gartdog

I will be there for my first New Year's Eve in the parks. I understand the Magic Kingdom is packed, so we'll probably go to Epcot or MGM. Which is recommended by you veterans? I know Epcot has celebrations in each World Showcase countries, but do they have a New Year's fireworks display or just Illuminations? How about MGM? Do they have something out of the ordinary that night or just Fantasmic? All info is very appreciated.

Upvote 0

Frosty689

My Brother and I will be going down to Disney Decemeber 30th, he just suprised me last night. I think he knows that New years is probably my favorite time to go, it's gonna be amazing. I love EPCOT on new years, its perfect =D

Upvote 0

Yanks07

Our family of 4 at Yacht Club for first New Year at WDW. 12/30-1/6, can`t wait. Just today snuck in a quick 3 days for FW fest 10/28-10/31 with the wife, sorry kids :cry:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom