Who will be there 3rd week September?

shadsmom

Our dates are September 16th through the 24th.:)

16th-arrive late dinner at Konas
17th-MK: Dinner at Crystal Palace
18th-AK: Dinner Bomas
19th-Epcot: Lunch at Coral Reef
20th-MGM-Lunch at SciFi
21st-AK
22nd-Epcot: Dinner San Angel Inn
23rd-MK
24th-home

We do not have hoppers.
How about everyone else???

DisneyJunkie

Me, my wife, and 6 other members of my family will be in WDW from the 16th to the 23rd.

Dining spots include: OHana, Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, Whispering Canyon, Hollywood & Vine, San Angel Inn, Le Cellier

We got the plan that include the Dining Plan for free and 7 day park-hopper passes. We're staying in the vicinity of EPCOT and MGM (which is a change since normally my wife and I like to stay as close to the MK as possible).

Upvote 0

LJSulli

My husband & I will be there Sept 19-26th, for his 40th b-day and our 17th anniver. I can't wait, I have booked the RP driving exper. as a suprise 40th.

9-19 - Planet Hol. @4:00
9-20- H&V w/Fantasmic @5:20
9-21 - concourse @5:50
9-22 - cape may @ 6:20 (surprise @ 8:00 AM)
9-23 - mitsukoski teppanyaki@ 6:15
9-24 - les chef de france @ 6:10
9-25 - california grill @9:00 w/wishes (anniver)

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

jonesenon4

:sohappy: we are checking into wilderness lodge sept. 24 out on oct.1.just miss some of you be thier with others.first time at the lodge can hardly stand the wait.already down loaded the menus and picking out dinner.see yall in 21 days.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mickeysaver

Count us in! We arrive on 9/20 early in the day at CBR and will head right out to MGM. On 9/21, we will conquer EE! That night we have plans for a quiet night with dinner at Shutters and a lazy swim in the pool at CBR. We will go to Kona for breakfast on 9/22, hang out at DTD, and finish the day at our first time at MNSSHP! We sleep in on 9/23 as much as possible and fly out that afternoon. It's a quick trip, but it's our 7th anniversary gift to one another. Maggie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom