Who Will Be in WDW October 2-11?

Captain Chaos

Original Poster
Just wondering who will be visiting WDW October 2 through the 11th? I am in the process of planning a trip for that time and would like, if possible, to meet up with whoever else from this board will be there....

nibblesandbits

For a quick look to see who will be there when you are, check out this thread...it's the Official When are you going, where are you staying thread.

Link

(By the way, to get the most updated info, scroll down to the last post b/c it's been updated today :D )

manda0125

Going to Disney

I'll be in Disney Sept30-Oct7th. I am having a tough time getting advanced dining reservations (or whatever it's called) Anyone else having the same problem!!! But I'm still totally excited to go!!!

goofy0101

I'm there basically at the same time and had no problem with advanced reservations. I pretty much filled in all our slots as early as possible, though.

The only one I missed was the Illuminations Cruise; stupid cell phone lost its signal right in the middle of the reservation.

cj2me

The only ressie I missed was the Princess Breakfast, which is what I expected anyway. Had no problem with Sci Fi, Ohanas or Crystal Palace.

Chernabog

I'll be there the 6th trough the 9th. I'm taking a group of friends down for MNSSHP and we're probably going to stay at the Pop Century Resort, though I haven't booked reservations yet. Guess I should get on that huh?

Cmdr_Crimson

I shall be at the resort from the 10th-15th, Staying @ Pop Century, Doing MNSSHP Twice the week I'm there...and I will ride JIYI w/Figment as many times I want...Like the old song says from WoM "It's Fun To Be Free!!"

Laura

Premium Member
Sorry, October 2nd is my check out day. Heading to AK for the day and then starting the drive back home. I'll high-5 you on the way out. LOL

Donfan

I'll be at Beach Club Villas 6th - 10th with a bunch of kids and grandkids. Doing MNSSHP on 7th. No trouble with Crystal Palace reservations for that afternoon.

wdwnj

going in oct

checking in 10/4 leaving 10/9--also from bergen county nj. staying at all-star movies(leaving kids home hooray !!!) mnsshp 10/6 cant wait probably dress like ny yankees ball player (don mattingly rules):sohappy:

Loretta

Oct.4th - 11th Riverside.
Can't wait. Not sure if we're more excited about riding Soaring for the first time or seeing IASW's rehab. or riding our favorite the "People Mover". I watch the video at least twice a week, just can't get enough. Oh, and we're going to try one of those Dole Whips everyone talks about. :p We're also going to see if we can find Belle on the 5th at her favorite place in Epcot. Think plaid! :D

Loretta

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom