Who Wants to Be a Millionaire- Play It?

WDWisAMAZING

Original Poster
This was always a personal favorite of mine. At least they made another television show attraction- American Idol. Does anyone else remember this?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The memory of being 2 questions away from a cruise during Star Wars Weekends will be forever burned in my brain.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Wow Awesome, what was the question you didn't answer correctly?
It was about a line of dialogue at the end of Revenge of the Sith, which at the time I had only seen twice. In Anakin's little speech just before his final fight with Obi-Wan he said that he had brought 4 things to the galaxy. I had to pick the one of the 4 that he did not say. The choices were peace, justice, order, and security. I mistakenly chose justice. Still kicking myself for that one.

CaptainShortty

Loved this attraction!!! But since my favorite attraction replaced it (TSM) I can't be all that upset that it left. I do really wish they both could be in the parks.

Rockford

That was our favorite attraction! My wife actually got on the "hot" seat. It was a great place to have fun and cool off on a hot day. My wife and I actually joke every time down that they should have somehow moved it to Sounds Dangerous.

WDWisAMAZING

Original Poster
That was our favorite attraction! My wife actually got on the "hot" seat. It was a great place to have fun and cool off on a hot day. My wife and I actually joke every time down that they should have somehow moved it to Sounds Dangerous.

That's a good idea...they should've moved it there. Is Sounds Dangerous even open? I've never seen it and there are never lines. :shrug:

GenerationX

I'm a game show nut, so it kind of goes without saying that I enjoyed this attraction. I made it to the Hot Seat for the second game of one show and came a few questions away from the cruise. Seeing my seat number and score come up at the top after the first game is probably my all-time favorite WDW moment.

CaptainShortty

That's a good idea...they should've moved it there. Is Sounds Dangerous even open? I've never seen it and there are never lines. :shrug:

It's opened on a seasonal basis so it's generally only open when the parks are crowded. IMO, it needs to be replaced with an attractions worthy of being open all year round.

invader

Such a nostalgic attraction. I'd only go on it if my grandpa was with us. He used to always help me when they did the ask the audience. Wish they would revive it.

wdwjmp239

The memory of being 2 questions away from a cruise during Star Wars Weekends will be forever burned in my brain.

You too? I was ONE question away. I went back 3 months after that embarassing day to redeem myself and seek redemption for all the trivia nerds out there in hope that I would...at least for that moment in time...run a clean game and go for the win!

Then....it happened.....I came down with a nasty stomach flu out of the blue....talk about getting my butt kicked in. My parents (who I went with at the time) helped me back to the hotel room (that was the LONGEST walk EVER to the parking lot/tram area) where I continued getting sick and running low to mid-grade fevers.

I always said I'd go back to seek redemption. Then, when it was my time to go back...Millionaire had closed down. :(

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You too? I was ONE question away. I went back 3 months after that embarassing day to redeem myself and seek redemption for all the trivia nerds out there in hope that I would...at least for that moment in time...run a clean game and go for the win!

Then....it happened.....I came down with a nasty stomach flu out of the blue....talk about getting my butt kicked in. My parents (who I went with at the time) helped me back to the hotel room (that was the LONGEST walk EVER to the parking lot/tram area) where I continued getting sick and running low to mid-grade fevers.

I always said I'd go back to seek redemption. Then, when it was my time to go back...Millionaire had closed down. :(
I got back in the hot seat the following year but only made it about half way. It kind of made me wonder if they knew I had been on before because the questions went form "Luke's dad was...." level to "the planet Dathomir is located in which system" level really freaking quick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom