Who Should Narrate New Spaceship Earth?

Mmoore29

I know that COVID made the revamp drop down as not a priority anymore, but how long do you think it will be before they decide to begin implementing it? Would they want to do it for WDW's 50th, or Epcot's 40th?

PB Watermelon

Tom Waits.

e49dc2804318b27a3fe6fd0ee8d85174.jpg

James Alucobond

I know that COVID made the revamp drop down as not a priority anymore, but how long do you think it will be before they decide to begin implementing it? Would they want to do it for WDW's 50th, or Epcot's 40th?
I thought according to the originally projected downtime that there was no way they could make either celebration at this point.

PB Watermelon

Here's a random sandbox thought...they could use a different voice actor for each show scene appropriate to the culture presented. Or is that too "World Showcase" for what used to be the "Future World" of the park?

PirateFrank

I know it's been mentioned before but......Samuel L. Jackson.

On one particular trip through SSE, as we were coming up on the relevant scene, I overheard someone in front of us do a pretty damn good impression of Mr Jackson and yell out "Thank the Phoenicians,

Everyone on the ride broke into hearty laughter. I mean, it was totally inappropriate and anyone with a small child was probably seriously PO'ed. But I'll remember that trip on SSE forever!

Last edited by a moderator:

TikibirdLand

On one particular trip through SSE, as we were coming up on the relevant scene, I overheard someone in front of us do a pretty damn good impression of Mr Jackson and yell out "Thank the Phoenicians,

Everyone on the ride broke into hearty laughter. I mean, it was totally inappropriate and anyone with a small child was probably seriously PO'ed. But I'll remember that trip on SSE forever!
Good choice, when you get to the gift shop, he can yell, "What's in Your Wallet?" "Give it to the Cashier"

Last edited by a moderator:

The Great Gonzo

If you're getting Sammy, he has to be allowed to drop an M.F. every once in a while. He sometimes uses it as a period in his sentences.

DisneyGentlemanV2.0

"not a priority" translates into "losing money". When the latter turns around, so will the former.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom