Who Should Narrate New Spaceship Earth?

HauntedMansionFLA

Why would you think that would happen?
Well, the version we had when the park last open encouraged you to touch the screen to go along with the narrative. Since it’s a no no to touch anything, I thought they would change it to an older version. It would be confusing to someone who has never rode the ride and it’s telling to do this and that ( TOUCHING THE SCREEN 😮🥺😩😫😖🤢🤮🤑)

peter11435

Well, the version we had when the park last open encouraged you to touch the screen to go along with the narrative. Since it’s a no no to touch anything, I thought they would change it to an older version. It would be confusing to someone who has never rode the ride and it’s telling to do this and that ( TOUCHING THE SCREEN 😮🥺😩😫😖🤢🤮🤑)
Switching to an old version of the script would be equally confusing since in many areas it wouldn’t make sense with current visuals. Also guests are still be encouraged to touch guns at Buzz Lightyear and Toy Story Mania not to mention lap bars and seatbelts.

muddyrivers

Not that it's likely to matter anytime soon, but I'd go with James Earl, or Morgan, or Samuel

Agreed!

It depends on the emotion they want to convey with the ride though. If they want to instill a sense of wonder and awe, these gentlemen are all great picks. AT&T was big on showing you what the future holds and the technologies they're developing (take a look at AT&T's Vision of the Future videos from 1993: ). They wanted you to go through Spaceship Earth and be mystified at how much we have evolved and what is still in store as we enter the future.

If they want to focus on telling a story about how communication has evolved over the time and focus more on the education, you would want to have someone like a Walter Cronkite or even Judy Dench doing the narration.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom