Who Should Narrate New Spaceship Earth?

CJR

Hmmm... storytelling... this could be dangerous with an IP/character narrator.

If they stay away from that temptation. Patrick Stewart would be a great choice, but to name a female narrator, just to be different, I'll say Cate Blanchett. Heck, do duo narrators, taking turns between the two.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

I know people are gonna disagree- but Figment. And maybe add the Dreamfinder. Merge the two rides (Imagination and SSE.) Plus then, you could make the Imagination Pavilion something else, like an inside out ride or a Muppets ride.

Truk777

I really don't care who narrates it as long as that person has a great voice and I can understand what they are saying. For me, the voice does not need to come from a celebrity.

Edit: I'm much more concerned with who is writing the script.

Last edited:

Mac Tonight

Those are terrible choices.

Stephen Merchant, Jemaine Clement, or Taika Waititi.
I strongly fail to see how those three you suggested are in any way a step up from the three I suggested.

And while I enjoy each of those men in their own ways (that came out weird), only Merchant strikes me as a competent narrator. Taika would be too cartoonish or just be a bunch of random noises.
Clement would just make me feel like I'm watching Flight of the Concords.
And I'd only accept Merchant if he started the ride with "Hello ladies..."

Pass.

Last edited:

UNCgolf

While I enjoy each of those men in their own ways (that came out weird), only Merchant strikes me as a competent narrator. Taika would be too cartoonish or just be a bunch of random noises.
Clement would just make me feel like I'm watching Flight of the Concords.
And I'd only accept Merchant if he started the ride with "Hello ladies..."

Pass.

Merchant basically narrated Portal 2 and it was glorious. Well, combined with JK Simmons, who would also work!

I don't actually want any of them as narrators (or any of the people you mentioned), but if we were going for comedy...

Or Ron Howard. "With the invention of the Internet, we believed the free exchange of knowledge would lead to a new era of peace and understanding around the world. It didn't."

Mac Tonight

Merchant basically narrated Portal 2 and it was glorious. Well, combined with JK Simmons, who would also work!

I don't actually want any of them as narrators (or any of the people you mentioned), but if we were going for comedy...

Or Ron Howard. "With the invention of the Internet, we believed the free exchange of knowledge would lead to a new era of peace and understanding around the world. It didn't."
come on... let's just leave it at Larry David.

"The Phonecians invented an alphabet and it was pretty good. Pretttyy prettttttyyyyy pretty good!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom